Chapter 17

"W-what about them?" The boy asked. Hoseok clapped his hands together, hope filling his system,

"You need blood!"

Taehyung spoke up, "I fail to see h-"

"Don't you guys get it?" Hoseok asked, scanning the room, "Maybe if Jimin were to drink from Jungkook, who is still his Mate, then Jungkook's blood could somehow stop what is happening!"

Yoongi gasped, as did the rest of the people in the room. Jungkook, however, tensed. He was nervous at first but then realized this had a chance of working. He relaxed slightly and scrambled to sit up. Hoseok instructed him to sit against the back of the sofa, so he did, and Hoseok moved Jimin to sit in his lap.

"You just need to stay still Jungkook. Let Jimin take what he needs" Hoseok said as he lined Jimin's head up with the old mark on his neck. The old mark was now a light blush colour and Hoseok glanced at it in concern. 'No! this will work' He told himself.

Hoseok and the others stepped back. Hoseok gripped Yoongi's hand in his own as they watched and waited.

Jungkook winced slightly when Jimin first pushed the fangs into his neck. His body tensed up at the strange, uncomfortable feeling. But he soon relaxed again when it faded and put his arms around Jimin's back to hold him up. He tightened them securely around the boy and let his head fall against the back of the sofa. 'This feels oddly nice' He thought.

After a while, Jimin stopped. He laid his head on Jungkook's chest and listened to his heart, smiling. Hoseok watched as he colour began to return to Jimin's cheeks and smiled as he watched the two younger boys.

"Is he gonna be okay now?" Taehyung asked. Hoseok nodded,

"Yeah. He is..."