Chapter 1

"Jimin Hyung?" Jungkook mumbled, shifting slightly. Jimin tried to pull away but Jungkook's arms tightened around him. Jimin held his breath for a moment, waiting for Jungkook to properly wake up. Jimin knew the exact moment he did.

Jungkook's eyes widened and Jimin bit his lip. The younger threw back the covers and dived towards the floor to ceiling mirror on the opposite wall. He pulled his shirt collar away from his neck and moved closer to get a good look. Jimin tried to be as quiet as possible when moving, trying to escape the room before Jungkook inevitably snapped.

He was too late.

The younger boy whipped around to face him and Jimin froze. Jungkook charged towards him, grabbing his shirt collar and shoving the smaller against the wall. Jimin whimpered.

"You mated me?!" The younger shouted, venom filling his voice. Jimin squeezed his eyes shut and nodded. The younger boy began to shake him. Hard. Jimin whimpered again as his neck began to hurt but he stood there and took it. At least he did for a little while. He finally snapped when his head smacked against the wall behind him.

"You asked me to!" He shouted

"I was drunk!" The younger retorted

"So was I! We're both to blame in this situation. Don't pin it all on me" Jimin growled the last part. Jungkook's grip loosened and Jimin pushed him away. Jimin headed for the door but Jungkook grabbed his arm. Jimin hissed at the strong grip.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked. Jimin smacked his arm, reveling in the pained noise Jungkook let out.

"Away from you"

"Get rid of it" The younger demanded, reaching out for Jimin's arm again but deciding against it.

"I can't" Jimin stated, crossing his arms. He just wanted to leave.

"What does that mean?!" Jungkook hissed. Jimin heaved a sigh and turned around, letting out a small breath of relief when Jungkook didn't move to follow him.

"It means that I cannot do anything about that mark on your neck. If you want to know more, go and ask Hobi-Hyung" Jimin said before storming out of the door and slamming it behind him.