Chapter 1- The Darkness

Taiga Siberia, Russia, Friday the 16 of November 2012

Sweat was dripping down the side of my face, my vision slightly blurry from all the fighting Rory and I are doing.

"Is that all you got Lexi. What happened to the pack's best fighter? What is your title Lexi? Yeah.......I remember — 'Alexis the one and only, Alexis the beautiful, Alexis the ruthless' huh Lexi you're pathetic. That's what you are-pathetic and such a girl !!. " Rory said

With a blow to my chest and a bloody smirk on his lips that I wanted to wipe off but I knew what Rory was doing. He was trying to distract me. That is one of the worst things in a fight or battle you can do is to get distracted. It can lead to serious injuries or even death. Rory started to taunt me again, which gave me an advantage. While he was distracted I swooped down, stuck my leg out to try to cause him to fall flat on his back; but Rory must not have been that distracted, because he tried to stop that blow. That's exactly what I planned — no hands to protect his stomach and his mind distracted about not falling over. I took my chance and gathered my super wolf strength. My strength was much stronger than other wolves because my father/alpha came from a long bloodline royal alpha kings ( being able to transform from human to wolf), which is pretty cool. So with my super strength I made my move and made a massive blow to Rory's unguarded stomach which made Rory fall twenty feet from where we wear fighting. I couldn't help but smirk at Rory. Rory lifted his head up with grimace, shaking his head as if to shake the pain away. Rory gently put his head back down on the long but not long enough to mow grass. I heard patting noises on the leaves like wolves wear coming, but that was impossible because the whole pack was inside eating breakfast except Rory and I. No other wolves or wolf pack in Russia or in the world is allowed in our land without the alpha's or my permission. Seeing me distracted, Rory took his chance by jumping up and extending his leg out in mid air and kicked me in the face so hard it knocked me over. I fell face first on the hard but slightly damp ground from the early rain shower this morning. I could hear Rory's dull voice. I strained my ears to hear him better but instead I got red dots in my vision. I closed my eyes trying to get rid of the excruciating headache. I felt the darkness grabbed at me, I tried to fight it but it was too strong, I push it away but it crawled and slathered climbing my body like little insects that had scratchy little legs I had an erg to itch my self.

I can feel Rory's hands on me shaking me not to gently. I groan from the pain in the back of my neck. My opened eyes but didn't get nearly half of it open. I pecked out from under the heavy eye lids. Rory looked so scared. He had blood and dirt smeared all over his face. His thick arms came under me and pulled me up. He started running towards the house. My eyes started to get droopy. I closed my eyes. The darkness was steal there. It started to climb again I wanted to push it away but I am to tired. More of it keeps coming. I was to tired to fight any more. The darkness consumed me into it, that is the last thing I remember.