Chapter 24: Goddess! Oh Shit I'm Going Crazy!

Snow flakes fell on my face. I smile and licked one that landed on my tongue for some reason it tasted like marshmallows. I closed my eye's enjoying the taste of the snow flakes.They sizzled and disappeared on my tongue. I snapped my eye's opened when my senses detected something different in the air bringing me out of my personal heaven. I spun around in a circle. My eye's scanned my surroundings. The uneasy feeling left me as I stared at my happy place. The golden water fall. I ran towards it but tripped on my train dress. I pushed myself of the ground and stared at the blood red, train dress. My mind registered that I went to bed in a over sized plain t-shirt not a fancy train dress and I'm pretty sure I didn't fall a sleep in the middle of the woods in Russia. Only one good explanation for this I am dreaming. Yeah that's it I'm dreaming.

"Not dreamy yet not awake only your subconscious self" A musical voice from behind me made feel wrapped in love and caring. I spun around and gasped as I stared at a late twenties but highly beautiful women in a baby blue gown that reached her ankles revealing uncovered feet. The woman's straight raven black hair reached her bottom. The woman's bright blue eye's were caring and full of love. Her high cheek bones are lightly brushed with a rosy colour. On top of her hair was a sparkling crown. The crown is gold with deep red rose petals. She was beautiful. Not that I like girls in that way.

"Um..Hi. Who are you and Not to be rude but what are you doing in my dream" I ask straight forward. The woman chuckled lightly.

"Hello child. I'm Renov the wolf goddess and this is not a dream just you subconsciousness. You picked your favorite place in the world" The woman said.

"Goddess! Oh shit I'm going crazy" I said after I realize what she said.

"Your not going crazy I'm really here" She smiled warmly at me. I couldn't help and give her a small smile.

"This might sound rude but why is your name Renov shouldn't it be Renova" I ask

"Yes it should but my father named me after my older brother who was kidnaped to the depths of hell and chained their for all eternity" She said never breaking her smile.

"I'm sorry" I said. Stupid me trying to make the situation lighter.

"Sounds like something from an evil fairy tale uh" I joked. Renov didn't look hurt at all she just laughed heavily

"It dose doesn't it" She said after her laughter dyed down.

"Alright! Um... So can I ask I'm here or really why are you here in my subconsciousness" I ask curiously

"I'm here to help you with your journey to find the renov crystals" She grinned

"How so" I ask

"With little clues and riddles" Renov replied

"Damn it... I'm so bad at riddles" I laughed reversely

"Let you friends and teacher help you" She said

"Can I ask you why you dragged Ann and Damien into this I don't want them to get hurt" I said worried about their well begin. Renov walked up to me and pushed back a hair that got out of my french plat. She smiled at me.

"Child! Three and one hundred is more" Her words stuck to me for some reason. I shake it of.

"What" I ask confuse

"I chose you guys because you all have the potential and are pure, selfless and kind yet strong, powerful and plain stubborn and you guys work together nicely" Renov said the last bit quickly.

"What do mean work together nicely" I ask confused. We only started working together yesterday.

"I can already see it child" She said probably reading my mind.

"Ann is like the glue that keeps you all together, Damien is more of the muscles, the protector and you Alexis is the leader" I raised my eye brow at this.

"You know Damien and I don't get along very well" I said looking at the goddess. She bit her bottom lip like she knew something I didn't. Her eye's where amused.

"Why's that" She asked

"He rather be with a spoilt brat than his mate" I admitted. Saying it aloud seemed to hurt every time I admit it.

"Child! You need to look beyond the picture that is painted for you because sometimes it's just cover up to hide something deeper" The goddess said wisely. I thought threw her words. Did Damien really want me but he just couldn't be with me or did he really love that brat.

"I have to go now child I'll visit you soon" Renov said snapping me out of my train of thought.

"Wait you haven't given me a clue or a riddle yet"

"Oh but I already gave you one child that will help you a long way" Renov said before disappearing pulling me out of my subconsciousness.

I shot up in my bed sweat dripping down my face. My T-shirt drenched in sweat. I looked around and saw my blankets on the floor. I look at the time and groan 1:00am it read. Crap! I was to exhausted to get Lucas and tell him about the dream. I slammed back in to the pillow. I'll tell him in the morning or later this morning. I drifted of to a peaceful slumber.