Chapter 21- Never throw a book at a werewolf!

The bright light shined on me forcing me to wake up from the desk. I stubble up to the window. Blinding light shone harder in my eye's. I fought at the light to look outside at the younger kids wrestling. I look at the time '9 o'clock' perfect. I stubble to the bathroom and do my needs then slipped on cargo's and a tank. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where Ann and Lucas where eating.

"Morning" I yawn

"Morning" They both said.

I grab a slice of toast and apple. I munch on that and listen to Ann and Lucas talk about Romania's weather.

"So how do we start" I said after Lucas and Ann stopped talking. Lucas looked at me confused.

"Like with the Renov curse and everything! Thats why we came to Romania" I explained. Lucas smiled and jumped up from the stool like he had just got the best idea in the world.

"Follow me" Lucas ordered and walked out of the room. I stood their and tapped my foot. Lucas popped his head back into the kitchen when he noticed I didn't follow him.

"Please" Lucas said smiling innocently. I nod and follow him with Ann behind me. Lucas lead us past the sun room and down the hallway. He opened the door's to reveal a large library with stacks of books in every conner. A large oval, oak table and a fireplace. Lucas went to one of the shelves and pulled out two books. He took the books to the table and sat down on at the head of the table. Ann and I stood at either see of him. Peering down on the books.

"So the first thing is to research as much as we can on the Renov legion" Lucas explained

"Okay" I said.

"What exactly are we researching for" Ann asked

"Um, things that will give us some information about the Renov legion things like..um..monsters, evil place and other things" Lucas said.

"Monsters" Ann squeaked

"Evil places" Ann said

"Wicked" I added. Ann looked at me like I was the dumbest thing that walked the earth. I shrug at her and stick my tongue at her. Lucas shook his head before spreading the two books out on the table. Both books looked like they were about hundred years old. Both had 'Legions from another time' titled on both of the worn out covers. Lucas carefully passed one to Ann.

"Now be careful with the books their very old" Lucas said. Ann wondered off to the far conner of the room to sit. I reached out to grab the book but Lucas hand shot out and stopped my hand.

"I have something else for you" Lucas walked away from me then stopped and made a following gesture. I followed him near the fireplace. He reached over the fireplace and pushed the painting of a wolf to the left that hung above the fireplace. Behind the painting laid a secret compartment. Lucas typed something into the pad. The compartment opened. Lucas reached in and grabbed a white book. Lucas adjusted the painting back and walked to the oak table. I pulled a chair next to him. I peered down at the book. I gasped. It was exactly like the book my grandpa gave me except white.

"The book" I said my voice shaky.

"There is only two books like this in world" Lucas said

"This white one and a black one" Lucas added

"Whats it called" I remember the black book not having a title.

"The books are called the 'Unknowns'" Lucas replied.

"The unknown why are they called that" Ann said walking next to me.

"The curses, legions, places and objects are unknown to the outside world" Lucas explained.