Chapter 7- My favorite Place

I ran out the room. I ran into the kitchen and was greeted with a worried face

"Alexis it won't be so bad" she said reassuring voice

"You knew, you knew, you can't do this to me, I only have two weeks, only two weeks" I crocked out

"Alexis please-"

"Your supposed to be my mother, how can you do this to me"

I ran out the glass doors that lead to the forest and shifted into my wolf form I ran, I ran for miles in the snow, The snow making swishing noises under my paws. After a couple of miles I heard a howl and ran towards it but stopped when I saw who it was, it was Alec and Alexandria one of the mated couple. I ran the other direction before they could see me. Wolf shifters only have one mate in the whole world. When wolf shifters meet their mate you feel a pull to them and they might have dreams about them that's really rare. They are the most important thing in the world to you. After you mark each other you can read each others minds but you have to bite each other to become wolf mates. The bit connects two together so if one is in trouble you can feel it and it tells other male wolves for a female not to come near her or they pretty much get their heads ripped off. Once on of you die the other dies from heart break after weeks of starvation and self harm. I changed direction of wear I was running and ran to my favorite place in the world and that's the golden water fall. Once I got there I shifted into my human form and was wearing another dress, the dress was ankle long it was black and had white butterfly patterns every where it was winter in Siberia so the water was ice cold, the water fall is special to the pack but nobody ever comes here, the water is actually golden and had giant Chinese type looking fish all in different colours and there were giant turtles frozen under the ice the site is magnificent. The rocks around the water fall are made with diamonds, the place is magical I thought to myself. I walked down to the edge of the water fall were the water meets the land, the ice hasn't gotten to it yet, I walk into the water my dress is getting wet I don't care, the water is cool under my feet it feel nice under my constant warm skin, I'm enjoying how the moss tickles the toes on my feet, this is my peace, the place that is quiet and relaxing, the place I can be myself and not worry that someone thinking I not strong enough to become the next alpha or what I should or shouldn't do or how to act. Glorious looking fish jumped up in the air and back down into the water. They were beautiful shiny and colourful. They wear all the colours of a rainbow. There scales reflecting the light from the sun across the water making smile in awe. It is amazing how these creatures didn't have a care in the world. I sighed in content.

"Amazing just amazing" I grumbled

"You're so lucky you don't have to worry about anything at all" I said to the fish. I took a seat on one of the diamond rocks, I stared at the fishes watching how their scales shined in different directions. Glimmering proudly as they flew in the air and back down. I laugh quietly to myself thinking in two weeks I won't have time to do this anymore. The council must really think I can give something they don't have but what. They don't need money or anything like that.