chapter 6: BROOM CLOSETS

"Honestly I've said it before and I'll say it again, I hate charms!" Willa huffed plopping her head into her text book and groaning loudly

"Honestly I've said it before and I'll say it again, I hate charms!" Willa huffed plopping her head into her text book and groaning loudly. Her quill dropping onto the table.

"Shh!"

"You're still working on the homework?" Cecilia asked, peeking up from her book.

"You aren't?" Evan sighed looking at his friend, still working on his homework as well.

"Nope, I finished a little bit ago," Cecilia turned back to her book,"Now I'm researching"

"Researching what?" Evan looked at her.

"Do you even need to ask," Willa groaned,"Colors?"

"Yes actually, in my Hogwarts: A History textbook, they have background on the founders and the beginning of Hogwarts. It says here that each house had colors associated with it, and I would like to find out what they are" The girl continued to flip pages.

"Why don't you just ask someone who can see them?" Evan asked still slaving away over his charms book and sighing.

"Well..." Cecilia paused,"I suppose you're right"

Cecilia packed her things together and ran off to the exit of the library. She had never thought about asking anyone but her mother, who withheld quite a bit in Cecilia's opinion.

"Where are you going?" Willa called after her.

"See you later!" She called back to her friends and slipped out before she was scolded or shushed by Madam Pince.

Evan and Willa just looked at each other and couldn't help but laugh before being shushed again.

"I can't wait for the day she finally sees them" Evan chuckled.

"Well, if her reaction is anything like how she is when she talks about them, I can safely say that I hope I'm there" Willa smiled.

"I second that"

»»-------------¤-------------««

Cecilia was jogging down the hallway to reach the only person she knew she could ask, who would have an honest answer. The girl was lost in her own thoughts as she ran down the corridor until in the corner of her eye she saw two figures closely running up behind her.

"Hey Hart" Fred ran up beside her.

"What are you running from?" George popped up on the other side with a curious look.

"I'm running to something" Cecilia replied,"But im sure it's safe to assume you two are running from something or perhaps someone"

"You are very right" Fred chuckled as they continued to run down the corridor.

"Clever, no wonder you're in Ravenclaw" George chimed in.

"And as a Ravenclaw I have many questions, one of them being who exactly are you running from?"

"Well as a Ravenclaw you probably already know" Fred smirked.

"I have my suspicions" Cecilia shrugged the best she could while keeping her pace.

"Get back here!" A grumbling voice screeched down the hallway.

"Filch" The three said in unison and ran faster.

"Where do we go?" Cecilia asked in a panic as the three ran down the corridor. Sure she didn't do anything, but a run in with Filch was not something Cecilia wanted to deal with, she just wanted to find who she was looking for.

"This way!" Fred grabbed her arm as they turned a corner. Cecilia turned the corner and broke into a sprint, she was small and could run faster than most, quidditch practice surly helped.

"Hurry up you two, no wonder you get caught!" Cecilia ran ahead.

"Only sometimes" George called in protest.

"Quidditch can only do so much!" Fred panted as Cecilia continued ahead without falter.

But suddenly she was put to a dead stop, they had hit a dead end. George had realized this and turned but it was two late for Fred and Cecilia, who were trapped. Footsteps echoing down the hall as Filch got closer.

"Merlin" Cecilia cursed pacing to trying find a place to hide.

"Here" An arm reached out and pulled her into a broom closet as she let out a small shriek but a hand quickly covered her mouth.

Cecilia's eyes were adjusting to the dark closest that she could have sworn wasn't there when they arrived, but she was so frazzled she assumed she just missed it.

"I hope Georgie escaped" Fred whispered.

Cecilia nodded,"What did you two even do?"

"Telling you would make you an accomplice" He smirked, she could see that much in the dark of the closet.

"That's murder" Cecilia commented but then paused,"You didn't murder anyone right?"

"Of course not! But if we didn't find this closet we might have been the ones dead."

"Yeah and how much longer do you assume we'll be in here?" Cecilia asked looking around the dark closet the bets she could.

"What, can't stand be alone with me for long?" Fred laughed.

"W-what, no" Cecilia stammered.

"Just kidding" He smiled.

"Yeah" Cecilia flushed, glad it was dark and he couldn't really see her.

"Where are you?" Filch growled from outside the door. Cecilia's muscles tightened and she froze. Much to her dismay, she was just about on top of Fred after that. The two teenagers sat in silence for a few minutes until Fred slowly opened the door.

"The coast should be clear now" Fred said after a moment of awkward silence.

Cecilia nodded and opened the door as Fred poked his head out and gave her the signal of all clear once again.

"So what are you running to?" Fred asked before Cecilia had the chance to slip away.

"That's for me to know, and you to wonder" Cecilia ran off down the hallway.

"Merlin she really is a bloody Ravenclaw, always saying things I don't quite understand" Fred muttered to himself as he walked off.

Cecilia had a professor to find.