CHAPTER 10: PEACE RESTORED

Cecilia decided Willa was right, she needed to stop beating herself up over what had happened days prior

Cecilia decided Willa was right, she needed to stop beating herself up over what had happened days prior. She had forgiven herself, now all she needed was to talk to Fred. That's what was truly bothering her deep down. The halls we noisy and packed due to the ending of the school year. The first years were bustling trying to pack their things and the 7th years were saying their final goodbyes to Hogwarts and the professors. Cecilia was scanning and pushing through the crowd searching for the two tall Weasley boys she was looking for. She figured they would be together, they always were. Lucky for Cecilia, they were standing on a windowsill watching the chaos below ensue.

"Fred!" She called over the noise,"George!"

George heard her voice first and gave his brother a hard nudge as she made her way over. Receiving dirty looks from other students as she cut across to the window where the boys were standing.

"I just wanted to apologize" She shouted, barley audible to the twins who were struggling to hear her.

Fred understood and nodded,"Me too!"

"I shouldn't have just let them go" She hopped up next to them,"It was stupid."

"I shouldn't have been angry with you."

"You wouldn't have had a reason to if I didn't mess up." Cecilia gave an apologetic look.

"You didn't do anything wrong, trust me." George cut in,"Freddie was just a little stressed."

"For once, George is right" Fred half smiled.

"Still, I feel bad"

"I'm sorry" They said in unison after a quick moment.

Both teens laughed and George crossed his arms,"He's only supposed to talk in unison with me."

"Sorry George" Cecilia smiled.

"I guess I forgive you" George cracked quickly under the Ravenclaws big eyes.

"Friends?" The girl asked.

"Forever" Fred nodded.

Fred wasn't quite sure what made him say forever out loud, but Cecilia couldn't hear him anyway over the noise of the crowd. All she picked up on was the nod. George however could hear him loud and clear, he didn't say anything and would save it for later without the girl's presence. She quickly pulled both twins into a hug, she was quite short compared to the two so she was basically hugging their waists. Normally the twins weren't big "huggers", but somehow the short, freckled, awkward and always questioning Ravenclaw had wiggled her way into their hearts after only one year.

"See you at dinner" Cecilia called before being sucked back into the crowd below, leaving both boys with smiles on their faces.

»»-------------¤-------------««