CHAPTER 18: HOLIDAZE

Christmas break was fast approaching for the students of Hogwarts, and no one was more excited than Willa

Christmas break was fast approaching for the students of Hogwarts, and no one was more excited than Willa. Willa was an absolute holiday fanatic, Christmas was her favorite time of year. She had a countdown calendar hanging in the Ravenclaw common room and announced the days till the holiday every morning during breakfast at the Great Hall.

"FOUR DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!" Willa yelled, receiving a cheer from the other students.

"Someone's excited" Cecilia laughed as her friend returned to her seat.

"I am thoroughly delighted" Willa nodded,"As I am every year."

"Really, I couldn't tell" Evan teased.

"May I remind you, that you are sitting at our table Gryffindor?"

"I'm just teasing Willa" Evan winked.

"I'm sure you are" Willa faked a smile before kicking him lightly in the shin,"In other news Cedric Diggory is back on my radar."

"He's been on your radar since first year" Cecilia pointed out before taking another bite of her eggs.

"Yeah that's why I said he was back on the list Cecilia dearest" The girl popped a strawberry in her mouth.

Cecilia gave in to her curiosity watching Willa chew, "Do tell Willa darling what changed?"

"He got hotter" Willa said bluntly.

"Certainly a reason to like someone" Evan said with sarcasm.

"Must be a Christmas miracle." Cecilia cut in.

"Oh don't even Cecilia, you've seen him! He's like the god of the badgers!"

"I can't deny that"

"Can anyone?" Evan added.

"Nope, no one can, my point exactly Evankins!" Willa exclaimed.

"Yeah no, you two can have those nicknames," Evan looked at his best friends, "Not me"

The two girls looked at each other before turning back to the boy across them, smirks painted across both of their faces.

"Okay Evangelo" Both smiled sweetly.

"I can't decide what I hate more, my full name or you two" Evan groaned while the two girls were practically rolling with laughter.

"I need to sincerely thank your parents for giving me this leverage" Willa laughed.

"You're almost as bad as my sister Willa."

"Speaking of her, how is she? It's been forever!" Cecilia altered the topic.

"Iris? She's still managing to torture me from across the globe." Evan sighed,"She's off in Egypt breaking curses."

"That's fascinating" Cecilia nodded,"Will she be home for Christmas?"