EPISODE 13 (Fallout)

Episode 13's fallout... Probably gonna be the most talked.....

************

John Sebastian was in a dark, candle-lit room yet again, with another message to Rick C.

John: LWF. Episode 10. You called me out, telling me that you're the Anti-Christ of my world. Then in Wrestlepalooza, you costed me my chance at proving my immortality. The time for talk, is over. Episode 14. Rick C. John Sebastian. One on One.

John Sebastian then blows out the candles. And red lighting filled the room.

John: Since you call yourself an Anti-Christ, you will feel the wrath of a god, and you will parish, underneath my feet. Alongside many others who tried to defy me.

****************

In the interviewing area, Renee Young was with Lincoln.

Renee: Lincoln, next episode you will be face your former member of The REAL Superheroes, The Hurricane, for a spot in the King of The Mountain match. What are your thoughts?

Lincoln: Hurricane, he was a good friend of mine. But that aside, I'm more focused on making a statement here in LWF.

Renee: And will Brian Kendrick be at ringside for that?

Lincoln: No. In fact...

Lincoln then takes Renee Young just around the corner.

And there, was Brian Kendrick. Knocked out on the floor, with his pirate flag over his body.

Lincoln: I won't be needing him anymore.

Suddenly in came Ronnie Anne.

Ronnie Anne: And I *Holds out a lead pipe* Won't be needing Bullet Club anymore.

The camera shows a barely conscious Kenny Omega, the beaten down Young Bucks, and a wiped out Hangman Page.

Ronnie Anne takes off her bullet club shirt, and underneath was a NICK CLUB tank top.

Ronnie Anne and Lincoln: Nick Club 4 life, Bay Bay!

And the two walk off.

****************

In another part of the backstage area, Lana was just approaching Dr. Stevie's office.

Lana then kicks the door open, and there was The Nest.

Dr. Stevie: Oh hello Lana.

Lana: Hey, you son of a b-tch!

Lana then leapt onto Dr. Stevie, and pounded away on him.

It didn't take long until Lucy got her off.

Lana: Lucy!? Why?

Lucy: You treated me like I'm never there! Like I don't exist! *Points to Jason* Our brother here, was left for dead in the fire!

Jason: Fire... Left to die...

Raven: You see Lana-

Raven was cut off by The Briscoes suddenly charging in, and hammered away on Jason and Raven.

Unfortunately, it was 5 against 3, and Lana and The Briscoes were laid to waste in a matter of seconds.

Dr. Stevie: I'm sorry guys. That's all the time we have for this week.

****************

A/N: AND THAT'S EPISODE 13 GUYS! Man, things get better by the second. What's to come in Episode 14? Stay tuned and as always, Good Day, or Good Night. Wherever you are.

;)