EPISODE 16 (Thrilla In Manila aftermath)

WE ARE BACK AGAIN!!! This time, we ain't in Philippines anymore.

No... We are... In JAPAN BAY BAY!!!!!!

Part 2 of LWF WORLDWIDE Begins in Japan, and since this is the Aftermath of Thrilla In Manila, let's see what happens....

************

*Flashbacks to LWF Live Thrilla In Manila*

(Flashback 1: Kickoff Match)

Out came James "Idol" Martinez.

*Bell Rings*

And our new ring announcer, Justin Roberts speaks.

Justin Roberts: This contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from the Top Of The Pyramid, weighing in at 115 pounds, JAMES "IDOL" MARTINEZ!!!!!!

*Timeskip*

The NICK CLUB Logo pops up on the screen, and out came Danny Phantom.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Amity Park, DANNY PHANTOM!!!!!!

(The flashback shows a montage of highlights of the match, then it stops with Phantom in the corner.)

Martinez continues his offense with a running attack, but Phantom in the corner stuck out his boot, and Martinez ran right into it.

Phantom goes to the top, delivers a back elbow strike, but Martinez caught him, and delivered the Pay In!

Mauro: THE PAY IN!!!!!

Nigel: THIS COULD BE THE END!!!!

Jeremy: This is the opening James Martinez needed!

Martinez goes for the cover.

1...

2...

Suddenly, the ref gets dragged out of the ring by someone, and gets clotheslined!

Mauro: What the!?

Nigel: Who is that!?

Jeremy: Martinez was closing in on a victory....

The stranger was RCCW's Dipper Pines!

Mauro: IT'S DIPPER PINES!!!!!

Nigel: OH MY LORD THAT'S AN RCCW GUY!!!!

Martinez was distracted by Dipper and didn't notice that Danny Phantom had recovered, and was waiting on the top turnbuckle!

Jeremy: Danny has recovered!!!

Martinez turns around, Danny did the same on the top turnbuckle, and flattens Martinez with a Corkscrew Senton!

Mauro: WHISPERS FROM THE GHOST ZONE!!!!!

Dipper slips on the referee jersey, slides into the ring, and Danny goes for the cover.

1...

2...

3!!! *Bell Rings*

Justin Roberts: The winner of this match, DANNY PHANTOM!!!!