EPISODE 15 (Fallout)

Here's what happened after Episode 15.....

**************

Backstage, Hanazuki and Lynn stood there with their belts over their arms, both holding the RCCW Co-Op Championships, Lynn with the LWF Cruiserweight Championship and Hanazuki with the JMWE Women's championship.

Lynn: You think for one second, you and your Lecter Lover scare us, Panzer? Allow us to remind you just who the hell we are, sugar nips. I am Lynn "Lynnberg" Loud Jr and this *pats Hanazuki's JMWE Women's title that was on her shoulder* Is the "Moon Flower-nomenal One", Hana-Freakin'-Zuki! The fastest rising star currently in JMWE and RCCW!

Hanazuki: Within a month of my debut, I was crowned one half of the inaugural RCCW Co-Op Champions along with Lynn. The same can be said for JMWE and it's women's championship. Don't for a solitary second even think you and that Lecter wanna-be even intimidate us. We have trained in styles pioneered by the likes of AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn and Shinsuke Nakamura himself. We have taken their styles, and many others. And we perfected them! HECK! Dare I say we improved on them!? Consider this a warning, Panzer and Mayhem! Come Thrilla in Manila, the Queens begin their rule of LWF!

Lynn: And it all begins by making sure that you, Panzer, is K.I.A and Mayhem is sent back to the institute, giving police info on Buffalo Bill. The Queens are taking over LWF. Because...

Lynn and Hanazuki lift their hands up in a thumbs up.

Lynn: We don't set the bar...

They turn their thumbs to the side.

Lynn and Hanazuki: WE ARE THE BAR!

The Queens then walk off, with their gold in their arms.

****************

In a 5 star hotel room in Manila, Justin Maverick, and JD Maverick and Big Cass were just chilling on the balcony, when someone knocked on the door.

Justin went to answer, and Kanto Terror bursts in!

Kanto pummels the rich boy, JD and Big Cass try to fight him off, but in came Mark D. Manalo, and he took them both out, into the pool.

Justin: WHAT THE HELL GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO BUTT IN HERE!?

Kanto: You and me! One more time!

Justin: Fine! But history will repeat itself.

Kanto: Oh no... This is gonna be a steel cage match!

Justin was now shocked.

Kanto: See you in Thrilla in Manila, rich boy.

***************

Rick C was in a dark room lit by a row of candles, and Rick was dressed like John Sebastian.

Rick: Well well well... John... How ironic. You calling me the idiot last episode. When this week, you did the same damn thing! Ya stupid idiot! Here's something for you to take in, whether you got back-up or not, I am STILL not afraid of you! All you are is a school yard bully within your little crony, Moore! Not only did you take my best friend from me... you took someone who was like a brother to me away. At Thrilla in Manila I wanna hear you suffer! I challenge you... TO AN "I QUIT" MATCH! And Moore, don't even think about getting involved. Because in due time... a special enforcer will be announced to be in my corner to even the odds! At this point John, I got nothing to lose. The only thing I want right now, is to make you suffer and show you just how damn twists my sense of humor truly is!