SHOCKWAVE EPISODE 3 (Exclusives)

Exclusive time!!!!

Let's see what we have...
************

In the interviewing area, Pocholo Estrada was standing with Lexi Bunny.

Pocholo: I'm standing with the newest member of the LWF roster, Lexi Bunny. Lexi, right off the bat you took LWF by storm, how does it feel to finally be here?

Lexi: It feels great! The crowd is ecstatic, the atmosphere is electric, Poch that's the kind of feeling I was expecting in LWF, and to feel that feeling, I felt like I was AJ Styles in the 2016 Royal Rumble.

Pocholo: And also, after saving Dax Xaviera earlier, The Queens Of Strong Style, specifically Hanazuki, has made an enemy out of you-

Lexi: Hold on. There's more to the reason I came to save Dax. *Turns to the camera* Hanazuki, Lynn, I'm not here only to make a name for myself, but I'm here to fight for the people you stole the spotlight from! All those people that had more talent than you! Hanazuki, I hope Bolt makes you quit! Because after you're done with Bolt, I'm gonna do to you, what you did to everyone else. And that is steal your spotlight!

Lexi then walks off.
******************

Speaking of Hanazuki, Hanazuki was outside the arena, and she was not a happy camper.

Hanazuki: UGH!!! First some twerp gets one over me, and then this Lexi Bunny comes to steal the spotlight from me!? GAAAAAHHH!!!! I HATE YOU, LEXI!!!!! Lexi, you are making the same mistake Bolt made. Sticking your nose into my business. If you think for one second that you are gonna take MY show, and MY spotlight, then you're a deluded idiot, and you're gonna feel my rage! *grabs camera* YOU HEAR ME!? YOU'RE GONNA FEEL!!! MY!!! RAGE!!!!!!!

Hanazuki drops the camera, and storms off.
***************

In the locker, Ean Ortiz, all bandaged up, was looking for a partner.

Ean: Anyone wanna be my partner? Anyone?

Unfortunately, it was at the same time Hanazuki stormed in.

Ean: Hanazuki! Wanna be my-

Hanazuki then grabbed him, and was beating him within an inch of his life.

Hanazuki: AS IF, IDIOT!!!!

Hanazuki storms off, leaving Ean on the floor in pain.
*********
That's a wrap!

Boy, Hanazuki isn't taking Lexi's debut lightly.

What's gonna happen come episode 4? Well stay tuned.

As always, good day or good night. Wherever you are.