EPISODE 24

HERE WE ARE!!!! EPISODE 24!!!!!!

I've got nothing to say, let's just hop into it....

************

(Opening theme: Across The Nation by Union Underground)

The opening pyro blasts inside U.B.C Thunderbird Stadium, then the camera pans around to show the hyped up crowd as Jeremy Borash begins to speak.

Jeremy: WELCOME BACK TO THE THUNDERBIRD STADIUM, AND BOY IS IT WILD!!! Hello everyone I'm Jeremy Borash, a.k.a J.B, and alongside me is Tazz, and Red Ollero of Rappler.

Red: Hello J.B, and yes it's wild-

Red: Oh my god- THAT WAS RUDE!!

Tazz: *Holds his laughter* I guess they don't like it when you talk! *Bursts out laughing*

Red: Very funny. Let's wait till it happens to you! Then we'll see who's laughing!

Out comes Positively Moore, and he does not seem to be in the mood as he grabs a mic, and enters the ring.

Positively: I'VE BEEN HERE FOR QUITE SOME TIME, AND I HAVEN'T HAD A MATCH! SO SCREW ALL OF YOU, I'M NOT LEAVING THIS RING, UNTIL SOMEONE GETS IN HERE, AND FIGHTS ME!

Jeremy: He seems desperate for a match.

Red: Can you blame him? He's been here for a long time.

Then as if on cue...

Tazz: Look who's coming now!

Jeremy: Looks like his first match will be against Mark Andrews.

Out Mark Andrews, and Andrews enters the ring, and takes off his cap and hoodie.

In comes a referee.

(OPENING MATCH: Positively Moore vs. Mark Andrews)

Once the referee entered the ring, the ref called for the bell.

The bell rings, and the match is underway.

Moore and Andrews lock up in the center, Moore then takes Andrews down with a snapmare, but Andrews lands on his feet, hits a dropkick on Moore!

Jeremy: WOW! That's educated feet!

Red: That has to knock Moore off his game!

Moore rebounds off the ropes, and Andrews hits a frankensteiner.

Moore sits up, and Andrews hits a basement dropkick.