EPISODE 18

HERE WE ARE BOYS, EPISODE 18!!!!!!!

Got nothing to say, so let's get to it.

***************

(Opening Theme: Hail The Crown (Extended TV Edit) by Ashes To New)

40 Seconds into the song, The camera switches to the inside of Nagoya Dome, and the opening pyro goes off.

Then the camera pans around to view the hyped up crowd, as Jeremy Borash begins to speak.

Jeremy: IT IS ALIVE AND WELL HERE IN NAGOYA, JAPAN, INSIDE THE NAGOYA DOME! Hello everyone I'm Jeremy Borash, and alongside me is: Tazz and Da Pope. And guys! It's gonna be a show tonight!

Tazz: Oh it sure is! From what GM Lisa Loud said in the episode 17 fallout, our main event will be The Deadly Sinns, going head to head with The Queens of Strong Style in a non-title match. The winner, chooses the stipulation for the Title Match in Episode 20!

Pope: Oh man I'm so hyped!

Jeremy: Yes and we have one more King of The Mountain Qualifier!

Pope: Yes we do. Lincoln Loud, Alexander Belmonte III, Emman Noorazman, and Justin Maverick have punched their tickets, who will be the fifth installment?

(OPENING MATCH: Zach Gowen vs. Will Ospreay (King Of The Mountain qualifier))

(Elevated by It Lives, It Breathes starts playing)

Out comes Will Ospreay, holding up the UK Flag.

*Bell Rings*

Justin Roberts: This contest is a King Of The Mountain qualifying match, scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, representing Team International, from Essex, England, weighing in at 174 pounds, The Aerial Assassin, WILL OSPREAY!!!!!

Jeremy: And here is a man, looking to shine in LWF, and if he wins tonight, he is gonna do just that!

Pope: This man is the HOTTEST star in the Indy Circuit, and an International Sensation!

Tazz: Yeah he sure is! Never underestimate Will Ospreay!

Will Ospreay then enters the ring, but he asked for the mic, and the ring crew handed him one.

Jeremy: Oh! It looks like Ospreay has something to say!

Pope: A pre-match promo? This should be good!

Will tests the mic, then speaks.

Will: Now before my opponent comes out here, I just hope that the Queens of Strong Style are watching this very carefully. Especially one Moonflower-Nomenal one, Hanazuki! Hanazuki I know you have issues with the Deadly Sinns, but I wanna know how good you really are as a single unit. So on Episode 21, I challenge you one on one to a match!