Epilouge

Avalon

I got out of bed quietly, so as not to wake my sleeping husband. We are enjoying our honeymoon in Saint Tropez, France. I can't believe we got married a couple of days ago. We had a beautiful ceremony at my director's Hamptons estate. I told him, I wasn't going on tour with the Musical. He was able to negotiate a deal with a theater On Broadway, immediately. He refused to do the Musical, without his star who is now nominated for a Tony Award.

My director, Eric Norwood, insisted we have our wedding and reception on his vast estate. Megan, was my maid of honor and Alex, was Chance's best man. Liliana, was our flower girl. It was a perfect day in June. I was so excited that my entire cast came, and Chance's employees. Mrs. Corwin, my new mother-in-law, came with Brandon, Chance's baby brother. She's trying her best. She is extremely proud to tell people, that her daughter-in-law is nominated for a Tony award.

Chance was so thrilled when we were pronounced husband and wife! He gave me the most unanticipated, sudden heart melting kiss, that I felt all the way down to my toes. I was actually dizzy for a few minutes. Our first dance was to, Thinking Out Loud, by Ed Sheeran. I love that song.

Michelle Richards, resigned from the board of directors immediately after Chance and I got engaged. It was a mutual decision on all of our parts.

*****

I snuck out to the balcony. We had such a beautiful view from our villa. It is so romantic here in the South of France. I wanted to let Chance sleep, he looked so peaceful.

"Hey, what are you doing up Mrs. Corwin?" Chance snuck up behind me, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I wanted to enjoy the sunrise." I gave him a smooch.

"Without me? You should have woke me up. I love to watch the sunrise too." He pretended to be so hurt.

"You were sleeping so peacefully, I didn't want to disturb you. Next time I will, Mr. Corwin." I relished being held in his arms on the balcony, as we watched the sunrise together.

" I relished being held in his arms on the balcony, as we watched the sunrise together

I can't believe we're married. Me and Mr. Caramel Macchiato. I know it wasn't easy, but I'm so happy that Chance found his way to me, The Road To Avalon.

                                                            The End

               ~Don't Forget To Vote~❤️

Author's Note: I truly hope you enjoyed this Story! [Please keep reading this Chapter for a Sneak Peek Excerpt from Book 2 in (The Corwin Brothers Series): Because of Liliana].

Megan's Message:

"This story is for all of those people who love, love. It seems at times to only occur in romance novels, but I found a forever love for my daughter and myself. I wasn't looking for it, but when it hit me there was no turning back. . . . This isn't your average love story. This is how I found a unique gift, Because of Liliana."

Megan

This was a busier than normal Monday morning at The Coffee Bar. Avalon and Chance's wedding was amazing this weekend. Now, back to reality for me. I had to jump in and help my baristas, since they were getting swamped with coffee and food orders. I had just come out of my office doing paperwork. . . when in walked, Alex Corwin.

He came up to me and stood two inches from my face. "My brother told me this was the best coffee in Midtown, Manhattan. I had to try it for myself. Good morning Megan, and how is Liliana?" He spoke so animatedly and smelled so good.

I had to remember what he asked, I was so distracted by his presence. "Good morning Alex, I think you'll enjoy our coffee. Liliana is doing good, she didn't want to go back to school today.  She was still excited from the wedding on Saturday."

He stared very deeply into my eyes, as he replied. "I'm happy she enjoyed being a flower girl in the wedding. She was beautiful and so were you, by the way. I'm not trying to cut the line. . . I wanted to come over and speak to you, in case someone else made my coffee."

I was putty in his hands after that compliment. "I can make your coffee, I do have rank." I chuckled. "What would you like?" I blushed looking at his gorgeous face.

"I'll take a large hazelnut coffee with cream and sugar. I like a lot of cream, not too sweet." He stood to the side, and waited for me to make his cup of coffee.

"I guess it pays to know the manager. I've been waiting on line for ten minutes." A disgruntled customer commented.

"I'm sorry, someone will be right with you ma'am." I quickly apologized to avoid a confrontation with the woman.

My hands were shaking as I handed Alex his coffee. "Here you are, it's on the house. I hope you are a satisfied customer and will come again." I can't believe that just came out of my mouth. I don't normally say cheesy stuff like that.

He chuckled, and grabbed the coffee from my shaking hands. "I'm sure I'll love it. Thank you so much. Make sure to tell Liliana, I said hello. Have a nice day Megan."

Then I did the unthinkable, before he walked away. "Alex, I wanted to invite you to Liliana's Kindergarten Graduation this Friday. Avalon would be there, but her and Chance are still on their honeymoon. I'd like someone besides me to be there for her." I held back the tears that glistened in my eyes.

"I would be honored to come. What time is her graduation? Maybe we could take her to lunch afterward. I'll let my secretary know to clear my schedule for Friday." His willingness to come and take off from work astonished me.

"It's at 10 a.m. Can I have your cellphone number? I'll text you her school's address? She will enjoy going to lunch to celebrate also. Thank you for suggesting that." I kept telling myself that I was doing this for, Liliana.

The truth is, I will enjoy having Alex come to Liliana's kindergarten graduation just as much as her.

Author's note: I hope you enjoyed the excerpt from the Prologue of (The Corwin Brothers Series Book 2) Because of Liliana. Please vote and leave a comment when you read this story about the cutest little matchmaker, that finds a husband for her mommy and a father for her. It's a beautiful love story with a happy ever after of a forever family! 😊