Chapter 1

"S-seb-SEBASTIAN!!! Come quick! I think there's something wrong with me!!!" I screamed as I looked down at my underwear.

        "What's wrong, Lady Haru? is something wrong," Sebastian, my butler, knocked from outside the bathroom door.

        "Yes! There's this brownish/redish stain on my... underwear," I said.

        "My lady, maybe you are on that certain time of the month?" He asked.

        "What?! No, it can't be happening now! I'm only twelve years old! It's supposed to come when I'm 14 or older, right?"

        "I am not sure, since I am a male I do not know that much about the female anatomy."

        "Stop speaking so proper! Just get Izzie. I'm sure she'll know what to do in a situation like this."

        "As you wish."

        "And Sebastian? Don't you dare tell Ciel a thing about this. Not even a clue. You understand?"

        "Yes, my lady."

        My name is Haru Ashikaga. I'm a twelve year old girl that works as an actress/singer. Although it's fun, it's a tough job, and can be dangerous at times.

        My parents passed away when I was ten, and... you see... that's how I got my demons... literally.

        I got them when someone murdered my step-parents right in front of me. I almost died, if it weren't for Ciel and Sebastian. They're the demons who promised me to help me find my real parents and kill the person who killed my happiness and my step-family. I arrived a year later at my step-parent's mansion with all they're millions of dollars inherited to me.

        Anyways, I have short black hair with side bangs. I guess some people call my hairstyle an inverted bob, but it isn't a bob if it goes a little ways past my shoulder... Right? My eyes are a dark brown and my demon-contract mark is on my left hand... Sort of like Sebastian's.

        I don't know how to describe my... features without sounding too perverted. But I guess I have medium-sized boobs and a butt... But that's the thing I don't get. Of course I have a butt! Everyone does! So why does the paparazzi have to post things in magazines that have to do with my butt?

        "My lady? Are you still in there? I have Ms. Reddingham with me," Sebastian called from the door.

        "Izzie? Are you there?" I called. I call Ms. Reddingham by her first name because she is the original house keeper of the house, and I've known her for over two years.

        "Haru? Can I come in? I heard that you're on your... period now," she whispered at that last part.

        "What do I do?" I felt like I was about to cry. I couldn't deal with things like puberty... it was just weird, awkward, and strange at the same time.

        "Can I come in first to see?" She asked and turned the knob.

        "Uh-huh." Izzie came in and closed the door behind her so Sebastian couldn't see me. She looked at my underwear then studied my face.

        "Sebastian, could you get us a fresh underwear please? Then go to the nearest store and buy the 'Tweens' Pads' for Haru?" Izzie asked towards the door.

        "Yes my lady," Sebastian replied from behind the door.

        "Thank you."

        "Why is this happening now?" I whispered.

        "It's a part of puberty. It happens to all girls between the ages of ten and sixteen. I got my period when I was ten, so don't worry about it. All that's going to happen in that you'll start getting hair in weird places... like your armpits and stuff. Your attitude might change around guys too. Oh, and whenever your on your period, the risk of getting pregnant goes up more. So watch out," Izzie smirked.

        "EEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!"

        "I'm just messing with you. But seriously, watch out from guys. Oh! Any time now, you might start getting pimples so you need to wash your face every night and be cautious when you wear makeup okay? I know it's going to be hard to live without makeup in the life your living right now, but having pimples is way worst. Got it?"

        "Yeah."

        "Why haven't you learned this at school yet? You're in the seventh grade already. Haven't you watched those videos that explain everything about puberty?" Izzie asked.

        "I'm not sure.. Maybe it's because I MISSED A LOT OF SCHOOL BECAUSE I HAD JOBS TO DO!" I yelled with sarcasm.

        "Ah, your mood is changing. Told ya so."

        "Whatever."

        "Excuse me? I have all the things that you wanted, Ms. Reddingham," Sebastian said through the door.

        "Really? Well, that was quick," Izzie said while opening the door just enough to grab the things. I removed my underwear and tossed in into the trash.

        "Do you know how to put on the pads?" She asked with concern.

        "Of course I do! I'm not an idiot," I said while taking the pad and my underwear from her. I slipped on my underwear, grabbed the pad and opened it. I took off the protective shielding things and stuck it onto my underwear. Then I was done.

        "Wow! You did that in under ten seconds too! Oh and you have to change the pads daily. I change them three times a day so you should too. Anyways your good now. You should really go back to school you know. You'll become smarter and be ready for these kinds of things," Izzie suggested.

        "Really? Fine then, I'll go back to a public school."

        "Okay then. We can go now," she said. I pulled up my pants as my underwear then followed her out.

〜♥︎〜

Well that was my first chapter. Sorry it was a long one and a gross one too, but now you know a bit about Haru! Kay bye :3

P.S. Thank you for reading the first chapter of my story. *Bows politely*