Chapter 7

"AHHHHHHHHHHH," I sat up screaming in a cold sweat. Tears were streaming down my face as I clutched the sides of my head. I continued to cry uncontrollably and breathe heavily. Suddenly my door burst open.

        "Lady Haru! Are you aright?"

        "Haru! What's wrong?!"

        "Sweetie, calm down. What happened?"

        Sebastian, Ciel, and Izzie ran into the room. Sebastian was carrying a lit candle. I looked up to them, my eyes wide in fear and shock. They were still wearing their pajama's, (with an exception of Sebastian) so I must've waken them up.

        "Th-the..." I stuttered, unable to finish my sentence. I couldn't stop crying. Why am I crying so much? Why am I so scared of that... that demon in the mirror?

        I felt something trickle down my forehead. I froze...

        Oh God...

        Slowly, I lifted my bangs to reveal my forehead. Lizzie gasped.

        "Haru! Y-your forehead!" she pointed at my forehead. More tears flowed down my face.

        "12/14/1885...." Ciel said quietly. "I-it's engraved into your forehead..." I felt my forehead and the lines that are cut deep into my skin were very wet with fresh blood... Which meant that while I was having my nightmare something was in here with me...

        I screamed and cried. I didn't know what to do. I was so scared...

        I didn't want to see anything...

        I didn't want to hear anything...

        I was going to go insane!

        Until I felt strong, yet skinny, arms hold me. I stopped screaming to look up and find Ciel looking at me with concern. I turned around and hugged Ciel back while crying into his chest. For some reason... I had a feeling that I could rely on Ciel... Like I was safe because he was near me.

        After a while, I stopped crying and everyone left except for Ciel. It's not that I calmed down that made me stop crying, it's that I was dehydrated. My eyes were red and puffy from crying and Ciel was still holding me in his arms. But he was inside my blanket now.

        "Haru..." Ciel started, "What happened?" I remained silent. I wasn't ready to tell him, or anyone, anything.

        "Haru... Please... You have to tell me why my..." His voice faltered. "I mean, that date is engraved into your forehead. And why you were screaming and crying and..." Ciel took an uneasy breath. "Did you... did you see something?" Trembling, I reached over him a grabbed the glass of water Sebastian had left for me. I chugged it down and inhaled slightly.

        "Th-there was... this... This thing..." I managed to say.

        "Thing? A monster?"

        "No... I-it... Was... m-m-me..."

        "What?" His eyes were huge in shock. I turned around and buried my face into his chest.

        "Ciel! I was so scared! My reflection was a monster! Is she me? Am I going to become her?!" I sobbed. Ciel, taken back by what was going on, stayed frozen for a little bit. Then, he started to stroke my hair and hush me... Just like how my step-mother used to do whenever I had nightmares...

        "Haru... I don't know what's going on... But you have to be strong... Don't let the fear overcome you. If you get scared again, I'll be right by your side," Ciel said comfortingly.

        "R-really?"

        "Yes... now go to sleep. I'll stay right beside you the entire time.."

        "Ok... thank you Ciel..." I snuggled under the blanket and hugged Ciel. He turned off the light and everything turned dark. I didn't feel afraid anymore. Everything seemed all behind me. Things were calm, gentle and safe. I snuggled closer to Ciel and slowly drifted away into a long sleep.

〜♥︎〜

WHY DO ALL MY CHAPPIES SUDDENLY FEEL SO SHORT???

SHOULD I MAKE THEM LONGER??

OR IS THIS SIZE OF A CHAPPY OK???

PLS TELL ME CUZ IM FREAKING OUT

OK ILY

BAI

Animelova2001