Chapter 3

"Then, are you prepared for us to collect your soul?"

        I stared at Sebastian blankly. Then, nodded. No words could come out of my mouth, because I was bit scared. Dying and living only came around once, so... I wasn't exactly sure if I was prepared or not.

        Sebastian nodded. "Well, please get yourself ready... Our nightly activities will be beginning soon."

        "A-alright. Stay at my door as I get ready. After I change we'll get Ciel and be on our way."

        "As always," Sebastian said and walked out the door, closing it behind him. I sighed, then I walked into my walk-in-closet.

        I had numbers of flashy, casual, and fancy outfits. They barely fit inside of my walk in closet! But behind all of these clothes, I had a secret closet. I called it the Common Room. It wasn't that big, and it wasn't that small. The closet was the size of a... commoners' closet. It had every single piece of clothing a semi-poor person would have.

        Quickly, I chose a grey sweater with black sweatpants. I picked out a completely black Converse and black socks. I closed the Common Room, locked it, ran out of my closet, and closed it's doors. I looked into a drawer near my bed and found a bra that was two sizes bigger than my bra. Quickly, I put it on, stuffed it with quilted toilet paper, and put on the sweater. Then, I put on my sweat pants, socks, and shoes.

        I went into the bathroom and opened another secret opening. Inside it had various makeups, wigs, and eye contacts. I chose a blonde wig and green contacts.

        I looked into the mirror for a final check. I looked completely different... almost completely different. Sure, my eyes, hair, bust, and style looked completely different. But, my height and facial features still looked the same. I took off my shoes and put on a Converse that secretly had extra rubber that would make me a few inches taller. Then, I searched another secret compartment that was on the side of my bed. There, I found a fake nose. I applied it on easily and walked out.

        I found Sebastian outside of my room waiting patiently, like I told him to. He was checking his watch but looked up when he heard my door open.

        "Shall I go get Ciel, m'lady?" Sebastian asked.

        "Go. I'll meet you in the back," I told him, he bowed, and we went opposite ways.

        I had to tip toe while I was going through the hallway because, Izzie's room is there. I made the floor creak a few times, but I don't think she heard, being the deep sleeper she is.

        Once I got downstairs, I headed towards the back door. I opened it carefully and went out into the cold night, closing the door being me.

        I turned around and saw Sebastian and Ciel already out there. A few years ago, I would've jumped in surprise... But, knowing that they're demons, it didn't bother me.

        "Hello Lady Haru," Sebastian said formally.

        "Hey Sebby... Ciel," I said. When I said "Sebby" I looked at him. But I paid no attention to Ciel when I said his name. I heard Ciel mumble. I glared at him he looked back.

        "Tch," I simply said and started walking out of the alleyway we were in. Sebastian went by my side and Ciel behind me.

        "This night, we are going to the slums part of Japan. Have you heard of the kidnapping on Kurō Street?" Sebastian asked. I simply nodded.

        Kurō Street was where all the Gangs, Drug Dealers, Prostitutes, Rapists, and probably Murderers go.

        The street's infamous for their Strip Clubs and Breastraunts. It was purely a disgusting place.

        "But, I can't go there. Even with my disguise on, I at least look 16. And Ciel looks like a snobby little brat," I said coldly. From the corner of my eye I could see him glaring at me.

        "You are right. But do not forget, we are demons. We can change form," Sebastian said. I stopped walking and faced Sebastian with a questioning look.

        "We can?" Ciel asked. Sebastian simply sighed.

        "I once transformed into a cat and spied on you when you said you no longer needed me." Ciel thought a moment at Sebastian's words.

        "Were you that black cat?" He finally asked. Sebastian nodded.

        "YOU SCRATCHED ME IN THE FACE!" Ciel screamed. I tried to keep my laughter down.

        "I am sorry young master. Please do not yell. You will wake up the neighbors," Sebastian said.

        "Tch... Just tell me how to transform," Ciel said angrily.

        "Just think of what you want your image to be. Concentrate on that, and you'll start to change. But you should not let Lady Haru see you transform. It is something regular human brains aren't... capable of handling... And I speak from experience." Ciel nodded.

        "Haru. Close your eyes," Ciel commanded. I didn't argue back. I faced my back towards them and closed my eyes.

        In an instant, I could feel a cold... dark presence behind me. Then, I heard the awful noise of bones, breaking, cracking, and bending. Ciel started screaming in pain. The noise was awful.

        I covered my ears to try and block out the sound, but it didn't work. Ciel's voice suddenly became deeper. He sounded like a man. I opened my eyes, and when I was about to spin around... Sebastian came into view.

        "My Lady, please do not look. It is only for your greater being," Sebastian said with a smile. How could he be smiling while Ciel screamed in pain? And how could no one hear this?

        I nodded at him and closed my eyes. Please let it end soon...

〜♥︎〜

THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING! OMFG I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN YOU GUYS COMMENTED!

ANYWAY HERE'S A CLIFF HANGER! SEE YOU LATER!

Love,

Animelova2001