Chapter 6

I feel like this chappy is too short... I'll make the next one longer...

ANYPOO

Before I finished this chapter, I got scared. I thought I published this chappy right when I didn't finish it!

Although it might not be so scary for you, it's the scariest thing for me... because...

Spoilers 🌚pedo moon

Anywho, I signed up for this thingy ma-bob that'll let me go to Japan and study there for a while! Kinda like a student exchange program, but I get to learn how to speak Japanese with a lot of kids and NONE OF THEM LIKE ANIME!

Yay .-.

I should really do my hw now... but I wanna finish this story T-T

〜♥︎〜

        "Crap crap crap crap!" I yelled.

        It's been about three days since my encounter with Grell. We haven't went out on any night activities nor anything like that. I've been too busy studying for my entrance exam.

        Izzy found a private school for me to attend. She couldn't find any semi-private schools within the area of where we lived so, I'm reluctantly going to go to L.M. Williams Junior high.

        The school was based on the junior high schools in the US. Williams was a school for the smart and wealthy. You have to get a 90% or higher on the school exam just to be able to attend the school.

        And! Being the stupid moron I am, I barely know anything about education... Which is why I'm being tutored...

        By Ciel...

        So technically... It isn't tutore, more like torture.

        By the way... Ciel is no longer the smoking-hot-20-year-old-Ciel, but the boring-British-mean-idiot.

        "What are you doing? To find the square root, you don't divide it by two! You divide it in half!" Ciel told me while pointing at the paper. I rolled my eyes.

        "Dividing it in half is the same as dividing it in two," I replied.

        "No it isn't! With square roots, you find a number that you can multiply by itself that equals the square root. For example. The square root of 16 is-"

        "Four. Yada yada yada. You, like, told me this over and over again, but I still don't understand!"

        "Then maybe we have to try something that isn't so difficult! Maybe sixth grade math?"

        "No! I remember sixth grade clearly! I got one of the highest scores on the math exam!"

        "Really? Then convert 7/16 into a decimal."

        "Uh... We didn't learn this...?"

        "Are you stating a fact or asking a question?"

        "Oh hush with you! Fine! Let's start from sixth grade again," I said while pouting. Ugh, math is hard.

        When Ciel saw the reaction I made, he smiled. I frowned.

        "Why're you smiling?"

        "You just seem so stupid with how your face looks."

        "CIEL! I HOPE YOU GO BALD AND GET YOUR BALLS CHOPPED OFF!" I screamed and stormed off into my room.

        I jumped onto my bed. I looked at the ceiling and frowned.

        "UGHHH!" I turned around and screamed into my pillow. Maybe some sleep will help me calm down. Yeah... I'll sleep...

〜♥︎〜

        I was in a white room... nothing was there, just the endless space of white horizons.

        There was some kind of mist on the floor. The mist was so thick, I couldn't see my own feet.

        "Hello?" I called out to no one in particular. "Is anyone there?"

        Silence.

        I started to walk forward. I'm not sure how long I walked until I finally saw a silver object in the white space. Hoping that it was some door to get out of here, I ran towards it.

        As I near the object, I find out that it's not a door. But a simple mirror. The mirror was about six feet tall and two feet wide. I looked into the mirror to find myself in a beautiful white spring dress that went down to my ankles and my hair had the softest curls I had ever seen. It looked as if I was ready to go to a formal party.

        "Am I in heaven?" I gasped. I gave a slight twirl and heard a deep laugh echo throughout the room.

        "You naïve little child..." The deep voice said. "If this were heaven... you wouldn't be covered in blood would you?"

        "What? I'm not covered in blo-" I looked at my hands to find a red liquid on them. Terrified, I looked into the mirror and saw that my clothes were still white and that I was not covered in blood. What? I thought silently in my head. I looked down on my dress and saw splatters of red everywhere.

        I gasped. Then, I felt something trickle down my forehead. Trembling, I reached up and touched the spot I felt the trickling was coming from. I brought my fingers into my vision to find the completely covered in blood. "What!" I screamed in shock.

        I looked at the mirror to find my reflection smiling at me, my clothes and body still as clean as the room. But the. I realized that I wasn't smiling... I didn't have my hands down to my side... I wasn't walking towards the mirror...

        Blood trickled down the mirror. My reflection's face turned into a monster with jagged teeth, soulless eye, pale skin, and ears pointed like a demon's. Her hair was a mess and her dress was in shreds. Her arms grew longer along with her legs and fingernails. The demon in the mirror let out a screeching noise which seemed to be her scream.

        I covered my ears and assumed a fatal position. The demon swung her claws against the mirror and...