Chapter 5

Hey guys, me again. I'm actually surprised I got this story past chapter 4... With all my other FanFics I usually get bored with them on Chapter 4 and stop writing. This is awesome! Keep commenting, voting, and following so I can update more. It let's me know that my writing isn't sucky :3

Anywho, bye! Enjoy!

〜♥︎〜

        As the person above me jumped down the roof, I ducked and covered my head on instinct. The guy was carrying a chainsaw, so of course I would duck. Who wouldn't?

        ...

        Don't answer that.

        Anyway, as I ducked I heard Nick said, "What the fuck?!"

        I heard the chainsaw come in contact with something, but it didn't sound like flesh ripping, or bones cracking.

        It sounded like metal.

        "What?" I thought out loud. I looked up to see Sebastian holding the chainsaw back with his knives, protecting Nick.

        "Excuse me sir, but if you mind... Please do not kill thi-"

        "Sebby-chan!〜♥︎" the person with the chainsaw exclaimed. Sebastian's eyes widened.

        I looked at the person with the chainsaw. The person had long, red hair. Her back was faced towards me, so I just assumed that it was a girl... although, looking back now. I should've noticed how manly her voice sounded.

        She wore a long red coat and a white long sleeve-button-up with a black vest. Her hands were covered with silky black gloves, and she had red heels on too.

        Her legs were skinny which added to her elegance. The way she held her chainsaw made me think :

        Wow... She's beautiful... I think... I have a new role-model.

        "Grell..." Sebastian growled.

        Grell? Isn't that a boy's name? Maybe her mom thought it was unisex.

        Grell pressed the chainsaw down on Sebastian harder.

        "Oh where have you been all this time?! I've missed you soooooo much!" Grell said happily. Her voice was surprisingly deep for a girl... But some girls are like that. Right?

        I heard footsteps coming towards us. Ciel rounded the corner and looked at what was going on. He looked a but confused because for one, I was on the floor in my ducking position. Two, Nick was on his ass staring at Sebastian and Grell in fear. And three, Sebastian was holding his own against a damn chainsaw.

        That's a sight not everyone gets to see.

        Ciel looked at Grell and frowned. "Why are you here... Reaper?"

        Reaper? Like a Grim Reaper? Do they even exist? Of course they would. I have two demon butlers so why can't Grim Reapers be gardeners with chainsaws?

        Grell laughed. "Well I miss you too! You've grown so much in the past few thousand years. Your growth spurt finally kicked in huh?"

        "SHUT UP!" Ciel yelled, annoyed. He looked at me with concern. But it wasn't a worried concern. More like an angry concern... if that even makes sense.