Chapter 9

"What?" I stared into Grell's glasses.

        "You heard me. So please! Let me stay!" Grell ran up to my and hugged my legs. "If I don't collect this soul soon, they'll down-grade me again! It took me seven centuries just to get my chainsaw back! Scissors aren't necessarily reaper's first choice you know?"

        All I could do was stare at this beautiful man below me. Someone was going to die! And soon. . . We only had Sebastian, Ciel, Izzie, and myself living in this house. Who was going to possibly die? Maybe one of Sebastian's pet cats? No. . . those cats are strays. They don't seem to like me or my house anyways.

         "Who's. . . who's going to die?" I asked Grell. Sebastian had removed him off of my legs and had now placed him on a couch in front of me. Although he was no longer clinging to my legs, I continued to stare at the spot where he once were.

        "Can't tell you. It's classified," Grell stated. I looked up at him, furry in my eyes. I didn't have a soul for him to collect since it already belongs to the demons I've promised them to. . . Ciel and Sebastian didn't have souls since they're demons. . . Which only left Izzie to be the one person who was going to die. No! I yelled silently in my head. I didn't want to think of Izzie dying. I didn't want to imagine Grell stabbing her in the back and looking at her Cinematic Record!

        "You little. . ." I said while walking towards him, ready to strangle his smooth looking neck.

        "My lady, please calm down. If this. . ." Sebastian looked at Grell in disgust, "reaper will not give you an answer, I have another source for this information. . . that is, if you want it." I looked at Sebastian in disbelief.

        "A-are you serious! Of course I want this information! Can we go now?" I asked Sebastian. I looked up at him pleedingly, but he only smirked.

        "Only. . . If you pass your exams tomorrow," He stated. I deadpanned. How could he do this to me? He knows that I have a. . . less than 50 percent in passing this test!

        "Grell, if I let you stay. . . Will you tell me who's going to die?" I looked to Grell.

        "Well. . . No, but I will lead you to someone who might tell you. I don't think they'll down grade me if someone else tells you who is going to die," Grell smiled mischieviously. Then, his smile turned into one of a fangirls'. And I know what fangirl's smiles look like. I've seen too many of them in my life. "Ooh! Please let me stay here! I really want to see him!"

        I stared at Grell. Him? I wondered. "Who is this him?" I asked out loud. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but, don't you love Sebastian? And aren't you already seeing him at this moment?"

        "No no. I'm talking about this 'source' of ours. He's the only one who is second to my. . . Sebby - chan!" Grell jumped up in an attempt to hug Sebastian who was standing up to give me a cup of hot chocolate. But Sebastian simply pushed Grell's head with brute strength, making Grell fall back on the couch with a red hand print of the force Sebastian used.

        "Ok. . . Lead me to this source now and I'll let you sleep in Sebastian's bed. . . for tonight," I looked at Sebastian to see him glaring at me. I gave his an apologetic smile and sat up straight. "So, will you?"

        "Yes! Of course! The source is an old friend of Sebastian and Ciel's. He even knew Ciel when he was still young and not a demon!" Grell exclaimed. I nodded in approval.

        "Ok. . . Sebastian. Please tell Ciel to get ready. I'm going to change into my commoner's clothes and head out with Grell. I expect you both to be ready before I am," I told them and went into my room.

        I didn't bother changing my pants since it was already the cheapest pair I had in my closet, so I randomly grabbed a t-shirt from my Commoners' Room. It was black with a red rose on it. Then I got black wedges sneakers. I threw off the shirt I was currently wearing and put on the common shirt. Then I put on my shoes and closed my closets. I went to the sink next to the closets and washed off the makeup I currently had on. When I looked up, my face looked pale and I had bags under my eyes. Yup, I looked like a normal teen. . . Next, went into the secret compartment in the bathroom. I fished out a long black wig with bangs and my favorite red contacts. Then, I went into the bed compartment and grabbed the fake nose I used last time.

        I went outside my room and searched around for Grell and the demons. I found Grell talking to Izzy in the living room. "I really like your red hair Miss!" Grell said quietly. His voice and attitude sounded different. It was like Grell was a completely different person.

        "Really? It's natural. Not a lot of people have natural hair now a days. It's a shame isn't it?" Izzy replied to Grell. "My name is Ilizabeth. But you can call me Liz, Lizzy, or Izzie," Izzy said.

        "Wow! Your cute nicknames match your face," Grell flirted. Izzy blushed.

        "Thank you." Oh god. Adults. . . flirting. . . this is scarier than my nightmare. If I didn't stop this soon, I think I would've been scarred for life.

        "Hey Izzy!" I said while running out. Izzy looked at me and lifted her eyebrows.

        "What are you wearing? Do you plan on going outside again?" She asked.

        "Maybe." Izzy sighed. She then looked at Grell and smiled.

        "Do you know this charming fellow here?" She asked. I almost puked in my mouth. I mean, sure, Grell is charming and all. But, Izzy calling someone charming?! I thought that I was losing my mind. But on the other hand, Grell seemed very happy because he was smiling and blushing!

        "Yes. He's a new butler. Sebastian's going to teach him the ropes around here. . . But Izzy, if I were you. I wouldn't get close to him," I warned, remembering that there was a possibility of Izzy dying.

        "What?" She asked.

        "Uh. Nothing. Grell, Sebastian, Ciel, and I are going to buy stuff. Bye!" I said and pushed Grell out of the living room. We went outside to find Sebastian and Ciel waiting.

        "So someone's going to die?" Ciel asked. As he talked, he didn't meet my gaze. He just looked at his feet. 

        "Yeah. Grell's going to take us to the. . . does this guy have a name? I don't want to keep calling him 'the source'." I looked towards Grell who simply smiled.

        "His name? I don't think he has a name."

        "Then what should we call him besides 'the source'."

        "The Undertaker."