Chapter 1 - The Escape

Jacksepticeye awoke to the sound of screaming.

He opened his eyes slowly and was met with the harsh white lights that illuminated his cell. Turning his head groggily to the side to avoid blinding himself, he saw the white walls and white tiled floor that made up the room that had been his home for about a month now.
Suddenly, a large BANG echoed though the building, shaking the room and causing white specks of plaster to fall from the ceiling. Jack sat up in fright, all grogginess from the anesthetic forgotten.
"What the fuck-" he stopped when he saw the door to his cell was wide open. He could see the corridor outside. Jack rubbed his eyes. The scientists always said the anesthetic they used on subjects was known to cause hallucinations. Maybe this was another one.

When he opened his eyes, there was a figure in the doorway. He wore a white doctor's coat, and Jack's heart skipped a beat thinking it was one of the scientists. But this scientist had a blue t-shirt on under the coat, glasses, a blue face mask and hat and the same bright green hair as Jack.
"Jack!" Dr. Schneeplestein cried, running into the room and hauling Jack out of the cot he had been sleeping in, "Ve need to get to of here! Come on!!"
"Wh-what?" Jack stammered as Schneeple carried him out of the room. The grogginess from the antithetic had made a comeback. "I don't understand. What's going on?"
"After ze scientists knocked you out vith ze anesthetic, zer vas a massive system failure across all the computer systems," Schneeple explained with his thick german accent as they staggered though the building. Red lights flashed, drowning the corridors and room in red and sirens pierced the silence. "Everyzing went down! Lights, computers, everyzing! Zhey put everyone in zheir cells as ze cell doors vere ze only thing zat vas not affected, and zhey managed to fix some of the lights, but zhen all cell doors failed allowing everyone to run free! So ve're escaping!" Schneeple continued. Jack staggered after the doctor, stunned. They were...escaping? He had given up hope of being rescued or escaping ages ago. He'd tried to escape once before when he was first kidnapped by them, and all he'd got out of it was a broken nose. Could it really be second time lucky?

As they turned the corner, they were met with another man. He also looked exactly like Jack - green hair, blue eyes - but he was wearing a red spandex suit and was looking at them through a blue mask.
"Schneeale!" Jackaboy Man shouted over the sirens.
"I've got Jack! Go! Go!" Schneeple urged. The three of them ran through the building, Jack still trying to make sense of everything. Everything around him was moving too fast. He couldn't keep up. He caught a glimpse of white coated bodies strewn all over the floor of the corridors they were running through. They didn't appear to be dead though, just unconscious.
"Vhere are Chase and Marvin?!" Schneeple demanded.
"They're waiting at the entrance for us!" Jackaboy replied. As they passed the main Lab, where Jack and the other clones the scientists had made of himself had spent multiple painful hours strapped to tables and tortured, Jack heard a voice cry out above all the noise.
"Help!"

Jack stopped dead, backtracking to look into the room. Panic settled in at a mere glance of the operating table, but he fought through it and went into the room.
"Jack, what are you doing?!" He heard Jackaboy shout from the corridor. Jack ignored it and looked round the room.
"Someone get me out of here!"
Jack looked towards the source of the voice and was met with a computer screen. Unlike the other computers scattered around the room, this one was on. On the screen was another Jack look-alike, although this one was glitching around the screen in panic and anger. He had pitch black eyes that seemed to burn with fury and a small red line across his neck that was oozing blood, despite it being impossible for a computer program to have blood.
"Anti!" Jack cried, leaning close to the screen.
"Jack!" Antisepticeye replied, "Get me out of this fucking computer program! I can't stay here! Those assholes are going to pay for what they did to me! Get me out!"
The computer screen was struggling to handle Anti being inside it. It kept glitching to black, then coming back on, then glitching back to black again.
"Um...um..." Jack stammered, looking round the room for something to help, "Hang on...I-I can help! Hang on..."
"Vhat are you doing?!" Schneeple said, Jack noticing for the first time that he and Jackaboy were in the room.
"We need to get Anti out of there!" Jack shouted, the sirens piercing his ears.
"What?! No!" Jackaboy said, "He's dangerous! We can't set him free! He's better off here!"
"I am not leaving him here!" Jack shouted, still frantically searching for something, even though he had no idea what he was looking for, "He's one of us, whether you like it or not! He deserves to escape as much as the rest of us!"
He turned back to the screen and stared into Anti's eyes for a moment, thinking. Eventually, he walked up to the screen.

"Anti, I think the only way to let you out is...um...to possess me," Jack said.
"No! No, no, no!" Schneeple said, walking over to Jack and dragging him away from the screen, "I vill not let you do zhis! I refuse!"
"Well, do you have any better ideas?!" Jack snapped.
"If he possesses you, he'll kill you!" Jackaboy said, "Don't you remember what happened to the last clone he possessed?! He was reduced to nothing more than a pile of skin and bones!"
Jack remembered the incident well. There had once been a sixth clone created from Jack's conscience, though Jack couldn't quite remember what part of his conscience that clone was a personification of. Shortly after the clone was created, it went haywire, attacking the scientists and destroying practically everything. Its eyes had been completely white, and its skin turned a sickly grey colour with large black bags under its eyes. Once the scientists managed to hold the clone down, it had dropped dead. It was later discovered that Anti had possessed the clone and the strain of the possession had mutated the clone, eventually ending in its death. In a desperate attempt to stop Anti from causing any more damage, the scientists managed to lock Anti in a computer program. And now, he was here in the computer, staring back at Jack with black, menacing eyes.

"Wow..." Anti said in response to Jackaboy, "Do you really think that low of me? That time was just...a test. I know what I'm doing now. Jack will not be harmed, I promise."
Suddenly, a scientist entered the room. Everyone froze for a moment, until the scientist bolted back out, screaming, "THEY'RE HERE! THE SUBJECTS ARE HERE!"
"Fuck..." Schneeple said, "Jack, we have to go. Now!!"
Jack looked back to the screen.
"Ready, Anti?"
Anti smiled.
"Of course."

Jack placed his hand on the screen and almost immediately felt a shock run down his arm. He gasped as pain shot though his body. The computer screen flickered, trying to hold onto what little life it had left, before shutting down for the last time.
Jack staggered back, collapsing to the ground. His vision was blurring, Schneeple and Jackaboy becoming nothing but shapes and colours, their muffled cries swimming around him. He barely heard the sound of the scientists entering the room over another voice now speaking in his mind.

"Leave these guys to me, Jack...you just sleep..."