Epilogue - A Normal Life

"Yo! What's up, guys? I'm Chase-"
"Whoa! Whoa! Wait!" Jack said, "Move to the right slightly, you're still not in the centre."
"Oh, ok," Chase replied, sidestepping to the right. Jack looked through the camera at his office in their brand-new apartment in Brighton and checked Chase's positioning.
"This better?" Chase asked.
"Yep!" Jack replied, "Ok, action!"
Jack had a huge grin on his face as he watched Chase aim and fire the nerf gun he was holding before recoiling in fake surprise. Jack made a note to ask Robin to add a window smashing sound effect in there later.

This new apartment had quickly proven to be one of the best choices Jack had ever made. It had enough bedrooms for each them (minus Robbie who preferred to sleep on the floor at the foot of Jack's bed anyway), plenty of space to shoot videos and a whole office to edit in when Jack felt like it. Almost immediately after they'd moved in, Jack had made a vlog explaining everything to the community. Well,...almost everything. He missed out the experimentation part and the fact he had clones of himself now; everyone agreed it would be safer to make it seem like Jack was still alone and had simply been kidnapped. Even Robin didn't know about the egos.

The community would just assume Chase's video was Jack simply dressing up and pretending to be a different person, but neither he nor the egos cared. Just the fact that they were able to make videos of their own was enough for them.

Chase had been the first one to ask if he could make a video for Jack's channel, to which Jack immediately said yes. They'd found an empty room they hadn't filled yet and set up a small set for Chase to play around with. With Jack manning the camera and Robin handling the editing (even though he didn't know about the egos either and had no idea this video was coming) all Chase and to do was be himself. They even managed to slip a little joke about Stacy in there with a 'suicide' at the end for good measure.

Jack and Anti's little 'Say Goodbye' project was coming along nicely too. They had a full A3 sheet of paper with ideas scribbled on it - a sheet that pretty much every ego had contributed to. Jack even managed to get Robin on board by telling him that he simply just wanted to do something different for Halloween. Anti would finally get his time in the spotlight.

After filming the video and getting the files onto his computer, Chase peering over his shoulder the whole time, Jack sent Robin the files with his only message being "you'll be surprised :)". Almost immediately, Jack got a Skype call from Robin. The two men panicked, trying to work out how to hide Chase, before resorting to shoving him under the desk. Jack ran and shut the door to signal to the others that they couldn't come in and accepted the call.
"Hi!" He said happily, grinning like an idiot at Robin's confused face, "What's up?"
"I...just got the files for your latest video..." Robin said, eyes flicking to the side as he looked at the files on his other screen, "And I had to ask: Who the fuck is Chase Brody?!"