R&R

Ally's Pov.

We were relaxing playing video games when I got a call.
'Hello?' I answer.
'Hey, got you a few fights tonight, be here at 10pm, Bone Snapper.'
'See you then. Later Bobbie.' I tell the owner of the fight club.
I used to be called Boneitta, but the name didn't fit right, so now I'm Bone Snapper.
'Going out tonight?' Asks Tony Stark, yep I live with a billianare, and the rest of the Avengers. I'm an avenger, go by 'Intorpidire' it's Italian for numb, because I feel no pain.
'Yes dad, the usual.' I tell my father. I'm Ally Stark, a streetfighter, and Avenger.
They don't know I'm still fighting though, they do know I still street race.
Onto the Story.
---------Time skip to fight club--------
I arrive at the club at 9:50pm. I make sure I always have 10 minutes to warm up.
I practice until I hear my name called.
'TONIGHT'S MATCH, BONE SNAPPER VS. SCAR' the ref says. What a cliche name, I think to myself.
You can hear the cheers of the crowd for miles. It was louder than my car engine.
Bell rings...
The fight has begun.
Scar, who is a huge man comes running at me.
Steroids, I think to myself, as I dodge his left jab
While dodging I throw an uppercut at his stomach. He leans over and I knee him in the face. With that, he goes down. I climb on top of he mountain of a man and throw punches left and right, until I hear the bell ring again.
I've won my fight.

I collected my money and started my journey home. 

As I passed a gas station, I saw a group of guys coming to get me. I stopped and turned around,

"What do you want?" I ask them

'Our boss want you back.' says one of them.

"Who is he?"

'Grigor Chelintsov'  said another one.

''Who?'' I ask.

'You will find out at a later time. Let's go.' He demands.

'No. Now leave me alone before I do something.' I say, starting to lose my patience.

The all run at me at once. I kick the first guy  in the side of his knee, hearing the snap, he goes down. The other three surround me and two take out knives the other takes out a gun. The two guys, with knives come at me at once. I jump in the air, and do a split kick, kicking both guys at once, they go down. The guy with the gun takes the chance to shoot me. I end up with a bullet in my stomach, however I don't feel anything. I was experimented on when I was a bit younger, and they killed my nervous system, I don't feel any pain, my senses were enhanced, and it is really hard for me to die, it was similar to the super soldier serum they gave Bucky and Steve. Back to the fight. I run at the guy with the gun, since he was distracted by me not showing any pain, or that I didn't fall, and managed to punch him in the jaw, he too, went down.

With that I sprint back to the tower, as fast as I can, with a bullet in my stomach.