The Final Battle

We arrived at the KGB headquarters at at 8 in the evening. It was a very smooth and fast flight. We all got out and started the plan we came up with o the way here. I'm bait, yay.

I was running through the forest when I was hit up the side of my head. I passed out from the blow and woke up on a surgery table. 'Lets begin the experiment.' a cold voice said. I scream in pain as the unknown substance enters my blood stream. Once it was about half empty I ended up passing out. I woke up tied to a chair in a cell. 'What you have to do is get out.' the cold voice spoke again. I snapped the handcuffs in half. I looked at them in shock, knowing that the unknown liquid did something to me. I walk up to the bars and manage to slowly bend them. I had to wait a few time, but after about 8 times, the hole was big enough for me to get through. 

I broke through the bars, and found the rest of the team fighting. I started to make my way to the head office, that is where Grigor Chelintsov would be. I knocked on the door and started talking, in english.

"Hi, Mr. Chelintsov. I'm here for my next mission." I tell him.

'I know you are here to kill me, Johnson.' He replies. Well there goes that plan.

I pull out my gun and shoot at him. Instantly I hear people heading this way. I Jump behind his desk and grab one of my many pocket knives. I throw it at the first assassin the head through the door. He instantly fell.  A few more came in, but they never lasted long.

'My, you appear to have gotten better. You might have even one-uped Romanoff.' He tells me, surprised that I am still alive. I dont even have a hit on me. I pull my gun out and shoot at him, again. I don't hear any footsteps, so I assume I'm good. I take out my last knife and throw it at his head. He ducks, as I shoot at him. The bullet hit his head, and he went down. I checked for a pulse, and found none. I decapitated him just in case, and kicked his head across the room. Just as I did that I hear a gun click.

'Crap.' I mutter.

"Long time no see, huh, Johnson?" says a voice I know all too well.

'Hi, Harper. I guess you are right. Gonna kill me? Good luck.' I reply, my eqo showing a bit in that comment.

"Well, these are special bullets, they can kill you, even if you are super serumed." She tells me

'Well, I guess I'll be seeing you in Hell then, huh Harper.' I reply snarkily. I take out my own gun and kill her, just as she shoots me. 

I fall to the ground, not used to feeling the pain. 

"Dad, I love you." I say in my comm.

'You alright?' Steve asks.

"No. I got shot with their new bullets, and they can actually kill me." I reply honestly

"Stay awake Ally, I'll be right there." my dad tells me.

'I'll do my best.' I reply to him

I immediately hear footsteps running in my direction.

"You still with me." I hear a voice say as they walk through the door.

I groan in response, he flies over the dead bodies, over to me. He picks me up and flies to the plane. Bruce was already there waiting. Guess he heard the conversation.

'Take good care of Pepper for me, will you dad?' I ask.

"I will, but you are gonna be there to help me, Ally." He says, his voice filled with concern, and fear.

'Goodnight dad.' I say as I close my eyes.