KGB

Ally's POV.

I woke up in a white gown, on a surgery table.

'Crap.' I mutter to myself.

"Well, glad to see that you are awake, now we can start the procedure." Says a doctor

They numb my stomach, and start to cut it open. I end up passing out from blood lose, as well as disgust. When I came to, i realized that my hair was a different color, and I think my eyes were as well. 

"What did you guys do to me?" I asked the doctor, coming to check on my stitches and vitals.

"We added a super soldier serum, again, so that you can heal a lot faster, and we also removed your reproductive system, you are now infertile." The doctor tells me.

I was in such a state of shock, I didn't respond, I started to stare at the wall.

"How is my hair a different color? and are my eyes still brown?" I ask the doctor.

"That is a reaction to the new serum, your eyes and hair should fade back to your regular colors in a few days. Stay still, I'm gonna take out your stitches now." I nod my head in response.

After he is done, I quickly grab him by the arm, and snap his neck. That is what the bastard gets for making it impossible for me to have kids. I get up, change my cloths, and run out the door.

After going through many guards, and many trained killers, I made it through an exit.I immediately run into the surrounding woods, following my inner compass. I ended up in a small town,  I use my Russian language knowledge to ask where I am. I am in Bratsk, Russia. I run to the nearest airport and head back to the states. Along the way, I run into a buy Steve is friends with.

"Привет, как тебя зовут. Мой союзник." I ask him (Hi, What's your name. Mine is Ally)

'Я не уверен, но назовите меня Баки.' Bucky replies. (I'm not sure, But call me Bucky.)

"Ты говоришь по-английски?" I ask (Do you speak English?)

'Yes.' he replies.

'Thank goodness. I don't know much Russian,' I tell him, 'Do you know what state we are in?' I ask him, not sure, since I have been running a while.

"We are in New York. I'm going to the Smithsonian Museum to see the WWII stuff." He explains.

'Why don't you go see Steve? He has been searching for you for months now.' I explain to him

He immediately freezes and goes to grab my throat. I step out of reach, and ask him to calm down.

"Calm down, I know who you are, Steve talks about you all the time. I just got back from Russia, and am trying to head back. Why don't you come with me?'' I ask him

'Why were you in Russia?' He asks, starting to reach into his back pocket, probably a knife or gun.

''I was kidnapped, again.''  explain lightly to him. He nods his head,obviously not sure how to respond.

"Come on, we should be right by Central Park. The tower should be near by." I say, starting to walk off in the direction of the Tower. I hear Bucky following closely behind.

As we arrive at the Tower, Clint immediately notices me. He runs up and gives me a hug.

"Where were you? None of us could find you. After Nat returned by herself, everyone immediately knew something was wrong!" Clint yells at me. 

'I was kidnapped, woke up in Russia, ran away, now I am back. How long was I gone?' I ask him.

''A week.'' he deadpans 

'Wow. Can you go get Steve, and my dad. I need to show my dad I am fine, and I found someone for Steve.' I ask Clint.

"Just come up with me, and show them yourself, and bring the person along." Clint says. 

I wave my hand, and Bucky walks up next to me. 'Lets go.' I tell him.  

We arrive on the Avenger floor,

'I'm back.' I shout.

'ALLY!!!' I hear many people shout.

"Steve, I found someone for you." I tell Steve.

'Bucky?' he asks right away.

''Steve?'' Bucky asks.

They immediately run off and do the bro hug thing, they go and get caught up with each other.

"where were you young lady?" asks my dad.

'Russia.' I tell him.

'RUSSIA?!?!? of all places, why Russia?' asks Tony.

"I don't know ask the kidnapper, if you find him." I reply.

'You were gone for a week, what all happened?' Steve asked, coming back from hanging out with Bucky, with Bucky close behind.

'Got kidnapped, woke up on a surgery table, got injected with all kinds of chemicals, had some weird procedure done, passed out again, then woke up when the procedure finished, killed the doctor for what he did to me, along with most of the KGB workers and a few assassins, then ran to the nearest airport, now I'm here, and ran into Bucky on the way to the tower.' I explain, leaving out the type of procedure they did.

"OK. We will talk more about this tomorrow. Go get some sleep." Steve tells me. i nod my head, and head off to my floor. I end up  crying myself to sleep, what happened in Russia started to sink in all at once. I will never be able to have kids of my own.