Getting Caught

As I walked onto the Avenger floor, Tony looked up, and immediately paled, seeing that I was injured.

'Get to the lab.' he tells me. I nod my head in response, starting to feel lightheaded from blood lose. 

'Bruce, go help her.' he says, noticing I have lost a lot of blood. 

'Already on it, Tony,' he says, already down the hallway. 

I head to the Lab, where Bruce is waiting for me, already with tweezers, and a needle and thread for my stitches. He first pulls out the bullet, once he realized it actually was a bullet wound, cleaned it with rubbing alcohol, then started to stitch it back up.

After he was done stitching, Natasha came in and asked, "What happened?" 

I respond with, "Attacked by some people who wanted to take me back to a guy named Grigor Chelintsov. I don't even know who that is!"

'Me neither,' says Nat, 'but he is obviously Russian.' She also tells me.

'DAD!!' I shout. 

I immediately hear feet running up to the lab.

'What happened? Are you okay? Who did this?' he asks me.

"I was attacked, I'm fine, some guy." I reply to his questions.

"OK. Why did you shout then?" He asks

'I need you to do some research on a guy named Grigor Chelintsov. Even Nat doesn't know who he is, and she knows everything about everyone.' I tell him.

"I'll do my best, but why?" He asks

'The guys who attacked me worked for him, and they said he wanted me back.' I tell my father.

"JARVIS, start looking for information about Grigor Chelintsov.'' He tells Jarvis.

'Right away,sir.' Jarvis replies.

"You are free to go now, Ally, no training or fights for a week, give it time to heal." Bruce tells me.

'I'll do my best, trouble always seems to find me though.' I reply

"Sir, I found something." Jarvis tells Tony.

'Give me the facts JARVIS.' Tony replies.

"Grigor Chelintsov, DOB unknown, Current Location, somewhere in New York. Grigor Chelintsov founded the KGB, he made technology that gave girls the illusion that they were being trained to be ballerinas. He is currently at a coffee shop near Central park.'' Jarvis tells us.

'Crap!' I say out loud, while the rest mutter many profanities under their breath.

"I'm gonna kill him." Natasha and I mutter at the same time. We both get up and run to our rooms, grabbing weapons and guns, so we can go kill this bastard. We ran out the door, ignoring the shouts to stop. We go to the top of a building across the street, and set up our stuff so we can shoot him.

I started to set up, as Natasha went to go find him. As I was setting up, I felt a cloth be placed over my mouth and nose. My skin felt tingly, as I guessed there was chloroform on the cloth. I started to feel drowsy, even though I have been holding my breath. It must be absorbing through my skin. It gets to the point where I have to breath in, and when I do, I pass out.