Waking up

I was running at the light, when I heard a voice.

"Come on Ally, wake up." The voice sounded full of concern, and worry.

I ran off towards the right, away from the light.

I woke up with a gasp. "Where am I?" I immediately ask, confused on what happened.

'You are back at the Tower. We got the bullet out, and stitched you up. However, your healing factor healed it to where you don't need the stitches any more.' Bruce tells me.

"How'd the mission go?" I asked.

'It was a success, minus you getting hurt of course. Your heart stopped 3 times. I was about to call it on the third time. You are a miracle, Ally, a miracle. The KGB is officially closed down for good. That George guy, as you called him last time, was second in command. He is dead, and so is everyone at that base. Tony blew it up.' He informs me.

I nod my head in approval. I would have done the same thing. I thought to myself.

Tony rushes in, "Ally! Your awake!!!!! YAYYYYYY." he shouts at me, crushing me with a hug.

'Hey, dad, sorry for scarring you like that.' I tell him

"It's ok, as long as your healthy again. Wanna go eat something?" He asks me.

'I want a cheeseburger.' I reply.

"That is the same thing I said when I came out of captivity. Like father, like daughter." 

So we all had cheeseburgers for dinner that night, since I woke up at 6 in the evening.

Bucky was nice enough to show me the footage of the base blowing up, which I am so glad that I passed out at that point. So many body parts went flying through the air. 

We all went to bed knowing that Hydra and the KGB were finally buried in ashes. We all woke up the next morning, and reported to Fury what all happened. He dismissed us after that, and we go to play Video games for the rest of the week. Tony threw a party to celebrate me waking up, and not dying. Needless to say we all were happy, and Stayed that way for a long time.

THE END