Nightmares and Morning Talks

I was running through the forest when I was hit up the side of my head. I passed out from the blow and woke up on a surgery table. 'Lets begin the experiment.' a cold voice said. I scream in pain as the unknown substance enters my blood stream. Once it was about half empty I ended up passing out. I woke up tied to a chair in a cell. 'What you have to do is get out.' the cold voice spoke again. I snapped the handcuffs in half. I looked at them in shock, knowing that the unknown liquid did something to me. I walk up to the bars and manage to slowly bend them. I had to wait a few time, but after about 8 times, the hole was big enough for me to get through. 

I woke up in a panting sweat.  I remembered that day as clear as a cloudless sky. I realized it was only 4 am, so I decided to get dressed and head to the gym. We actually leaved in a few hours. I headed to the gym and got all my swords and guns ready for the fight. Today the KGB was going down.

After 4 hours everyone, even Tony was awake. They were all eating and Tony decided that then was a good time to talk about the fighting last night.

'So what did you exactly bring me to last night?' Asks Tony, catching everyone's attention.

"An Underground fight club/gym. I've been fighting there since I was 13." I tell him, and the rest of the team.

'Why do you fight again?' asks Clint

"I do it to blow off steam, a way to relax. It is like taking a vacation from everyday life, even though it is super dangerous. List night was a good example, huh Tony?" I reply

'What happened last night?' asked Steve

"She was fighting this dude, who was like 7 feet of muscle, when he pulled out a knife, he slashed her side, and stabbed he as well. Then she ended up with the knife in her side and slashed him back, then knocked him out with a kick to the head. It was the fastest fight I have ever seen." Tony says.

'That doesn't usually happen, but sometimes you have an idiot who brings a knife or gun to a fight. The cheating bastards.' I tell them

"What happens to the guys that do that?" Steve asks

'They have a strict rule on no killing, and if you bring a weapon you are automatically assumed that you are trying to kill someone, so they end up killing you. They have a strict rule that says no killing on our territory. Sort of like that hotel in the movies John Wick 1 and 2.' I reply, giving them something to compare to.

"Alright, team time to suit up, and prepare to fly to Russia. Avenger Assemble." Steve says

With that, I grab my stuff from behind the couch and head to the plane. I sit there and wait for a few hours, before everyone was on bored.

"How are you already here?" asks Bucky

'I was already up at 4 in the morning. I spent the time preparing for the mission. Are you an avenger now?' I ask him

"Yep, got hired last night. Fury came while you and Stark were out." He explains to me

'Oh. Ok. Glad to have you on the team.' I reply to him

At around 9, everyone is on the plane and we are heading off to Russia to end the KGB.