Telling Tony

I wake up the next morning to find Natasha gone. She must have gone to her floor i=during the night.  After my morning routine, I went to the lab to chat with Tony. I was very nervous on what to do. How am I supposed to tell Tony I will never be able to give him grandkids? How am I gonna come to terms with myself? I am having an internal debate with myself, not realizing I have reached the lab, I walk in.

'Hey, what's up Ally?' Tony asks

"I wanted to talk to you about what all happened when I was kidnapped." I reply

'Ok, What about it? What was that procedure that you mentioned?' He asked.

"They removed my entire reproductive system, the same procedure they did on Natasha they did on me. They also injected me with super soldier serum, so now I heal very fast, run faster, and am stronger, than I was before. This is the second time I've been injected with it." I reply.

He comes over and actually hugs me, which surprises me, my mother didn't even hug me. I end up freezing up a bit, not a fan of human touching.

'We're gonna get that sick bastard back. I already talked with Fury about it. We are all going on a mission to kill Chelintsov. We head out tomorrow.' He tells me.

"Then we better go to the gym today, you get to meet Bobbie, he is the manager of the gym. It is where I go late at night." I explain to him.

'Lets go then.'

------TIME SKIP------

We arrive at the Gym an hour before closing.

'Lets hurry up, we only have an hour.' Tony tells me.

"We actually have way longer, it runs 24/7, just the gym part doesn't. Lets go talk with Bobbie."  I reply.

I immediately go meet up with  Bobbie,
'Hey. Ally, what's up?' He asks.

"Nothing much. Just hoping we could train a  little bit?" I say, pointing to TOny, whom is starring at Bobbie like he has ebola.

'Sure. Just don't break anything, like last time.' he warns me, with slight humor in his voice.

"OK. We're gonna head to the back, after a good training session. Book me, will ya?"

'You bet.' Bobbie replies.

We immediately go and head to the treadmills. 

'We are gonna run for 5 minutes, just to warm up, then we're gonna work on the bags in the back until the gym closes, then I get to show you what I do, when I go run off at night. Then we go home.' I tell Tony.

''Alright, lets get started.'' He replies.

I set my treadmill up to a 5, which is a decent run, and run that for the 5 minutes straight. Tony jogs a nice and steady jog, I can tell he isn't used to working out, he relies too much on his suit.

After the 5 minutes are up, I show him where the bags are at. I start out simple, showing him jabs and straight punches, and having him repeat what I do, then I start getting more into it, adding kicks, and lethal blows to the stomach. He matches me pretty well, I then tell him to practice what I just showed him, along with his own combinations, while I practice what I was taught. He nods his head in response, and gets to work. We continue this for about 15 more minutes, before we head to the very back of the building. Luckily I didn't break a bag this time, last time I was angry, today I am pissed, that is why I asked Bobbie to book me a few fights.

I go into the girl changing room and put on my black sports bra and purple running shorts, I normally wear this when fighting. I was already warmed up, so I waited for the ref to call my name.

"Up next, a KO match, we have Bone Snapper and Killing Machine...." You could hear shouts of approval and disapproval throughout the crowd, who they were for, I don't care. 

"That's me. Don't judge me on what's about to happen, Promise?" I ask Tony.

'Ok, which one are you?' He asks.

"Bone Snapper. Gotta go." I reply, as I head up to the ring.

As I entered the ring, I noticed the guy had a knife stashed in his gym shorts. I could see the handle of the blade. The bell rung and we began our match.

He waited for me to start, so I did. I stepped to the side and delivered a kick to his gut. He blocked it, and countered with his own kick to the gut, which I too blocked. I sent a punch with the other arm, as I sent the punch. My my punch landed and he staggered back. He quickly got into his fighting stance and pulled out his knife. I guess he didn't like being hit by a girl. That sexist pig. He came at me and tried to slash at my stomach, and I jumped to the side, and kicked his stomach. His knife managed to slice the my side, as the guy stumbled back.  I hissed in pain.

I ran up to the guy, while he was trying to catch his breath, and tried to kicked him in the face. He stabbed at me with his knife. Not expecting the knife to be used, thinking he was a bit distracted, the stab managed to land. I turned to the side, and and managed to pull the knife out of his hand by doing it. I smiled a wicked smile. I pulled out the knife and slashed his stomach in return. I then kicked him up the side of the head and the guy went down.

'KO!!!!',shouts the reff.

'Bone Snapper wins the match, what a surprise,' the reff then says sarcastically. The entire crowd joins in the laughter. I get down from the ring, and head towards Tony. 

"Ready to go?" I ask Tony

'Yep. Let's get home fast,so we can get you stitched up.' He tells me.

"Don't worry about it. It is already almost healed. I'll wake up tomorrow and it will be gone. Lets go." I tell him.

We end up walking back home, and by the time we get there my wounds are healed. We both go shower and go to bed. I am so not looking forward to the discussion we will have tomorrow. That was my last though as I fall into a fitful sleep.