4: Genin Test

"You want a two man Genin team," an old man, with an oddly shaped hat on, asked. "Only these two?"

   "Haruno is a fangirl to the extreme," Kakashi, for once, didn't have his orange book of giggles out. He stood respectfully in front of the wrinkly, old, pipe smoking man. "My team tried to get her to work with them, but she refused to work with Uzamaki." Naruto sighed at the use of his name.

/Inu I take it,\ Sasuke signed to his teammate.

/Yes,\ Naruto answered. Both not knowing that the ANBU in the room were watching them. /And it looks like he still doesn't like me all that much. Oh well.\

"Naruto, Sasuke do you want to work with Sakura?" The Hokage looked at the boys.

"Truthfully?" Naruto looked at him like he was crazy. At the nod yes, "She is a fangirl, annoyingly so, but if she ever got her mind out of boy town she could be a great ninja."

"Hn," the dark haired teen said.

"But would you work with her?" The old man emphasized.

"Right now?" Naruto chuckled. "Hell no. I'm going to get a concussion if she keep hitting me for no reason."

"I'll let the team pass Kakashi," the Third Hokage looked old. "But she will be getting help. When she has finished that she will be placed back on team 7."

"Hai Hokage-sama," Kakashi sighed in defeat. "Come on boys." He knew a dismiss when given one.

"A two man genin team?" A ponytail, dark haired man looked at the hokage in laughter. "So who is going to fix the fangirl?"

"Anko."

"WHAT! ARE YOU CRAZY!" Never before has a Nara ever temporarily loose their lazy, everything is troublesome, personality.

-Whoo! DONE! Finally. End of Chapter. Not end of story.