11: Jealousy

📙📙📙📙📙 Kakashi POV 📙📙📙📙📙

Shikamaru was wrapped around my little blonde student the rest of the day. Since Naruto was still in a deep healing sleep, it took forever to talk him into training. It took the fake hunter-nin talking to him.

"I don't want to leave him," the Nara sighed. "Besides it's to troublesome to leave his side."

"I guess Naru is going to be an ANBU with no real backup then," Sasuke, of all people, piped up. "I don't see how he wants to be in the TI side of it." Shikamaru, who was sparing with Sasuke, froze. Then as if it never happened tried killing the last, loyal Uchiha.

   Kurenai got in the way of it happening so I didn't have to move, but it was interesting to watch the lazy composer fall when Naruto being in danger pops up. Even if he is really good at hiding it.

   "Now boys we don't kill teammates," Kurenai scolded. "We do however kill lazy teachers with orange books."

   'I had better leave before they catch on,' I travel back to the builder's home. Shino and Ino were watching the house as Naru slept. "Yo," I chirp as much as my "lazy" personality would allow. "How is everything in the fort?"

   "What?" Ino looked at me confused. "What's a fort?" I just look at her shocked.

   "It's fine Hatake-sensei. Why? Because nothing has happened," the bug user looked at me expectantly.

   "Good," 'I have never understood why they talk like that,' "Now I need you to help me with something," I give them the plan. Ino looked especially happy with her part. She skipped out the door to go set it up.

   Shino had to wait since his would be last after I roped Shikamaru into helping me. Zabuza would rue the day he stole my baby Genin away from me. I have them first. I won't give them up just because he can teach them things from the Mist Ninja Corps.

   I would attack the Nara, but frankly he has had claim on Naruto Uzamaki for way longer than I have.

-I had to. Till next time.
                  ~DS35