29: Feed Me and I Shall Thrive. What am I?

The boom shook the entire stadium. Smoke blocked the view, but sounds of fighting let the leaf ninja's know that their leader was still alive. This gave them more strength to fend off the invading Sand ninjas.

   Naruto was still not up for battle, but that didn't stop him from defending himself. He knew he needed to make a plan quickly or else he was going to die right there.

Yoshino Nara was a mother. Her husband may not have been born for her, but they did love each other. She knew how much her husband worked to keep Naru-Chan alive and going. How much negotiations he had to go through to get the marriage contract with the petite blonde. No way was she going to let them take the cutie away from her son, or husband.

The hokage stood on the roof of the stadium. A cage like barrier had just been put up by his opponent's men. The oddly dressed man smirked in satisfaction at the newest development.

"Orachimaru," the third Hokage hisses. "I should have known. Your acting has fallen a little flat." The dark haired younger man hissed, like one of his summons, in anger.

"Oh?" The Snake Sannin raised an eyebrow. "How so?"

"I'll tell you in hell," the old man summoned the monkey king, knowing he couldn't fight his old student on his own. As they fought the hokage was starting to win.

"I guess it's my turn now," the snake like man cackled. He used a seal and three caskets came up from the earth. The old man hit the last coffin, but it didn't go down. All three doors fell back into the earth.

   Three men stood in the middle of the two fighting men. Of the tree only one was quick enough to dodge the snake Sannin. "Saritobi(?!?!)-sama what is going on?"

   "Later my friend," the old man sighed. "I'll get Orachimaru." With the on the fly plan, the blonde, formerly-dead, man took on the First and Second Hokages. "This ends now Orachimaru," the Third said, making a couple seals he grabbed on to the slippery snake.

   Behind him a creature, no a being, as old as life and time. This being will live as time dies, and life fades. It is the Shinigami. As Orachimaru sees this terrifying being, so was another.

- ends for now! See you next time!