31: Fire/filler

"Three days ago," Minato Namikaze stood in from to the Third's casket. "We lost a beloved leader, a friend, a parent, and a teacher. He has taught us many lessons. Some have been lost in the past twelve years. We have lost the spark that makes us Konoha of the Fire Country. We were once an unstoppable force against any foe." The fire rimmed, white cloaked, man flared into the standing crowd. "He saw what most didn't. A village decided against itself. First with Naruto Uzumaki," said blonde fidgeted in fear. "Then the Uchiha clan. And because of this we are only at one and a half Sharigan(?) users. He died protecting our village. Protecting the spark that will hopefully ignite the fire in all of us. Don't let his sacrifice go to waste."

Blue eyes lock into tearful cyan eyes. He was furious with the village. And one by one he would repair it. With Shikaku as his only advisor he would tear the village apart to find what was wrong with it. Then finally fix it. No one hurt his child and got away with it.

First on the list was going over what the children are taught and how.

Naruto looked at the man he found out was his father. It was amazing and terrifying all at once. His father was the Fourth Hokage, and also the fastest man alive. He, Naruto, was never going to get away from him if angered.

Shikamaru smiles at his little mate. He had been informed that his little one had been informed of their marriage and took it rather well.

(Flashback begins)

"The village did what?" Minato growled. "I guess it's a good thing I let Shikaku talk me into that marriage contract."

"What?" Naruto looked surprised. "Marriage? To how?"

"His son," the older blonde looked ready to blow a couple fuses. "You were never informed?" At the silence, he called for an ANBU to get Shikaku Nara.

"You called Hokage-sama," the Nara head bowed.

"Why was Naruto never informed of the contract?" Blazing blue eyes turned to the dark haired man.

"Saritobi-sama said he would," The scared man bowed deeper. "I was unaware since our children have gotten closer as of late."

"Wait so Shika is mine?" He only got chuckles as answers to that.

(End flashback sequence)

He couldn't be happier. Naru was happy to be married to him. Even if it will happen the day after his 13th birth day. Now to find him a present. 'A summons,' the preteen smirked. 'Yes. That will be perfect.'

-end for now. It's literally filler/letting Naru know he is to be married. Ja ne!

💚DS35