t w o

Eunbi's P.O.V
"yeah." I said almost stuttering but wanted to be the cool eunbi oppa so I decided to say a simple 'yeah'.

"okay students, turn to page 71." the teacher said, saving me from talking more with Jungkook. I could feel someone staring dead at me and I know it Jungkook but i ignored it.

"Jungkook! are you paying attention?" the teacher suddenly said and the students were looking at Jungkook. So to make it look like I didn't know anything, I look at him too.

"aa, n-ne teacher." Jungkook said trying to cover up but everyone knows he failed at it do hard because even the readers know it.

"I know you didn't but I'll let you go this time. Pay attention." the teacher coolly said and continued with the lessons and of course, Jungkook paid attention to it now. Not wanting to make the teacher mad.

*bells ring*
"Thank you ,teacher." the students said after standing up and after that, students are rushing to the canteen because the line is always crowded especially today with todays' dishes which is kimchi fried rice.

I didn't have any appetite to eat so I decided not to eat any food. I would go to the rooftop but that's cliché so i went to the building in our school that is abandoned.

Well, not really it's just that a small fire happened here. For the safety of the students, the school principal decided that they'll use the new building that got finished some days before the abandoned building got burned.

I was walking towards the building but then someone called me. I turned to where it came from and I saw Jungkook and 6 other boys.

I quickly ran from them because I haven't thought of what i'm going to say to Jungkook after he left without telling me. But i heard footsteps running following me.

Then someone pulled my wrist and turned me to face him. Of course ,it's Jungkook.

"Hey Eunbi. I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry I left without telling you. I really didn't want to but I had to. For both of our life." Jungkook let out what he wanted to say.

"Why are you leaving me and our lives related. There's nothing related about it so don't think i'm that dumb to realize it. I'm not the Eunbi you used to know. I'm now SinB. The old Eunbi have to go through so much hardships after her bestfriend that she trusted the most ,left without any words. She got bullied by so much girls that like her best friend and got accused by them on making him gone. THE ONLY ONE THAT WAS THERE FOR ME IS MOONBIN. I SHOULD'VE JUST WASTE MY TIME ON HIM INSTEAD OF YOU. YOU LEFT ME AND MADE MY LIFE HARDER. WE SHOULDN'T HAVE BECAME FRIENDS. I... I miss him... " I said and I didn't realize I was already crying. It better letting it all out. I was about to wipe my tears but then.

Jungkook pulled me and hugged me. I was shocked. Well, this used to be normal but he is like a stranger to me now.

I pushed him softly and he let go but he was still holding my shoulders with both of his hands. I wiped the tears that are probably dried but who cares.

"look, i can't tell you what our lives and me leaving you is related but I just wanted to say that, i didn't know you went through all of that because of me. I'm sorry. Could we still be friends? Slowly I'll make you get used to me again so that we can become bestfriends again!" he said. Then I felt some people looking at us and I just remembered that the 6 boys that was with Jungkook is still here.

"Uh, this awkward. But sure." I said acting like nothing happened. Then i walked away not waiting for any answers from Jungkook or questions from his friends.

I was about to walk to the rooftop not caring if it's cliché or not because I don't want to let anyone know that I usually go to the abandoned building. No one knows about me going there and there are many rumors going around saying it's haunted because a student died in the small fire which i don't give a shiz about.

But then I felt my phone vibrating in my skirts' pocket. I took it out and I saw the caller id and i quickly picked it up.

"SinB, we have someone that we need you to spy on. He just got here today. We tried to find them a year ago but they ran away. We tried to find them everywhere but they're nowhere to be found so we stopped searching for them but we got news that they're back."

"okay. But, what's the address? " I asked.

" I'll send it to you later. I have to go now."

"wait-" Then he hanged up.

'ugh. he didn't even give me the information about this person.' for those who are wondering. Yes. I work as a spy. This was actually just for fun but who knew I got the talents and now I'm a professional spy.

So, after school I'll be spying on this unknown person. I went back to class earlier than Moonbin and thought about what should I do later.

Recess finished and our lessons started and everything is just the same.

*bells ring after some lessons*
"That's it for today class. Remember to do your homework. Have a nice day." the teacher said while looking at his book.

"Thank you ,teacher" most of the students said but some of them just talk with their friends or pack their bags which is what I'm doing right now.

I quickly walked out of the class not even saying goodbye to Moonbin. I had to hurry. I went to the school's girls' toilet to change to my spy suit. Well, not really. I just wear a fit suit and used a jacket to cover what I'm wearing. A mask to cover my mouth and a sunglasses which made me look like a kpop idol and it would be hard for me to hide so I decided not to use it instead.

I took my bag and went to the location sent. The spies get to know a secret passageway to almost all the houses in Korea so I used it and i opened my jacket and mask. Then, I put my bag down along with the both of it and climbed to the balcony. Which I'm thinking is the balcony of that someone I'm spying bedroom.

The glass door to go inside is not locked. Wait, what if this is a trap? I opened it carefully but nothing happened so I went inside. Right after i did that, I heard some people talking which sounds secretive.

Ahh, that's why the glass door is not locked. There is another glass door. But there's like the curtain for doors so they probably didn't see me. I tried to hide so that they can't see me.

I looked at each and everyone of them and one of them caught my attention.

"G-Gu-" I was shocked. I stopped my thoughts when i heard one of the boys saying my name. When he said that all of them looked at my direction. I wanted to run but I can't feel my body for some reason. Then they walked nearer and nearer to me.

"E-eunbi? What are you doing here?" he who made me shocked said. I didn't get why i have to spy on him. Now that i have been assigned to spy on him, I already feel insecure.

---

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! sorry for shitty grammars or any typo. My mum is forcing me to sleep now sooo gudnite, gudmornin or gudevening to everyone rn. Annyeong!!