e i g h t

Eunbi's P.O.V
I woke up looking all around me with my vision still blurred out from waking up and the sunlight on my left killed my eyes through the window. oh wait, my eyes survived.

I looked around again clearly this time and realized I wasn't at my own room. not even my own house. "shit" I cursed under my breathe "mum would be worried as hell right now." I looked to my right and see someone hugging the long pillow that protects me from him.

I looked closer to the 'someone' and saw that it was jungkook. wait how did I even get here? I look at my clothes and it is an oversized red sweater and I was still wearing my shorts. but the sweater covered it all which makes me think did I do something last night? wait, did I get drunk? I didn't even drink! how the hell did I get here?

then I tried to quietly walk outside without waking Jungkook up. I was out of the room and I walked to where I think is the kitchen but I forgot to close the door. I turned around to close the door but then I bumped into a hard solid thing.

I looked at what it is and it is a boy with a box smile? and... he is not wearing any clothes "AAAA" I screamed and closed my eyes. who the hell is that? Kookie save me ToT

"what happened?" Jungkook asked running outside ALSO not wearing any clothes. I closed my eyes once again.

"c-can you both just wear some clothes?" I said and pointed at them using one of my hand.

"well it's something normal you know?" another boy pop out wearing an oversized sweater like what I wore but it fits his size better even though his body is smaller for boys.

"s-still, I'm not used to it. I don't have any boys in my family for a long time." I told them and ran to Jungkook since I still don't know who the two stranger is.

"ya Taehyung go wear some clothes like she said." Jungkook told the boy with gray hair and the both of them went in their bedroom to wear their clothes. while me and the smol boy is together alone in the kitchen.

"I actually wasn't wearing any clothes too but I heard you screaming so I guessed that I should wear some clothes out." he said and continued "oh right, I'm jimin. nice to meet you eunbi."

"you know me?" I asked him, obviously knowing the answer already.

"yup. we follow jungkook everywhere because we don't know what to do and where to go. we keep on seeing you with him and he always talk about yo-" he got cut off when the other guy and Jungkook got out of their room at the same time.

"hyunggg don't talk nonsense to herrr." Jungkook whined which is cute.

"hey I'm taehyung." the gray haired guy said- or should I say Taehyung.

"nice to meet you taetae. you probably know who am I already because of how much you see me around jungkook and how much he talked about me." I said.

"t-taetae? and yeah I know." Taehyung answered.

"what's my nickname?" Jimin asked.

"uh, jimjim? chimchim? mochi?" I tried to think of a nickname for him. JimJim didn't sound that nice so "I'll choose chimchim since mochi sounds like a pet name for couples." I laughed.

"why don't you call me the nickname you gave me or oppa?" Jungkook whined.

"okay your new nickname is ahjussi." I replied and the other boys laughed at jungkook.

"I'm not even married yettt. aish don't ask help from me anymore." Jungkook said and went back to his bedroom.

"uhh, is he always mad at a joke?" I asked both of them and the shook their head into a 'no'. um, I messed up big time.

"I'm sure he'll be fine after a while." chimchim said but I still excused myself to go check on 'ahjussi'.

I knocked on the door but he didn't say anything so I decided to go without any permission. I peeked a little and I saw him at his bed.

"jungkook?" no reply.
"jungkook are you really mad?" no reply too.
"aish, kookie oppaaa I'm sorry." then I heard him laughing and he walked towards me.

"you know I was just kidding right? kyeo." Jungkook laughed and patted my head while I clenched my teeth playfully, showing it to him. I gave him the cold treatment he gave me but I ended up forgiving him when he said he would buy me some tteokbokki yasss I've been craving for it. I went to get ready and I wore his clothes again. he gave me his sweater that have his name at the back.

'tskk this boy is really something.' it was quite big for me of course. I also had no choice but to wear the same shorts again since there are no girls in his family that lives here.

we were about to go out when taehyung asked where are we going. I told him and he said he would tag along since he's bored and the others are busy doing something or maybe just sleeping (y'all know who is sleeping)

we went to a place where there are many stalls at the side and went to buy tteokbokki. the both of them were talking while walking with me in front of them and I felt awkward because some men are looking at me and I realize that the sweater made it look like I wasn't wearing any shorts.

I went to the toilet to tuck the sweater in my shorts, forgetting to tell the both of them. after I did it, I went out to see the same men that was eye-ing me just now.

"hey kitten." that men greeted.

"get away from my sight before you get scratched really bad by this kitten here." I told him.

"you want it rough huh?" he said.

"you want it the hard way then?" I exclaimed getting ready to get in a fight with him. he wouldn't be that hard to defeat since he is alone. I thought in my head.

he went near me and wanted to hold me. before he could even do that,I took him arm and pulled him nearer and pushed him to the ground. I pushed his arm to his back and it probably hurts. (it really do hurt)

"oh so you were going to me all rough but I got you in just a blink. Is this even rough?" I told him and suddenly I looked up to see a sh00k jungkook and taehyung.

----
okayyy so I'm working on a new story and I'll publish it after I'm done with this book which will probably take 1 year jkjk I'm going to finish the new story and publish it when I finished writing it. I'm also working on sinkook one-shots hehe I'm prob going to be lazy at so it'll take 10000years