s e v e n t e e n

Sinb's P.O.V
I woke up and felt jungkook's arm still around my waist. I tuned around so I was facing him and smiled from happiness. I'm happy that I could now call him mine. I looked at his facial features and suddenly I felt his eyes peek.

"Good morning , baby." I blushed at the nickname he gave me. I seriously can't stop being soft with him right now.

He gave a peck on my lips without me being aware. I was shocked because he is seriously driving me crazy. He hugged me tighter and I was facing his chest.

"U-uh, jagi I have to go prepare breakfast for you all." I said even though I really want to just be in his embrace the whole day. I could sense him smiling at the nickname I gave him. He pulled away from the hug and went downstairs with me.

"I'll help you jagi." He called me jagi now and smiled really hard. Showing his bunny teeth. I decided to cook pancakes for them and took out the ingredients to cook the pancakes. Kookie helped me too but when he isn't doing anything, he would keep doing things to make my heart beat so fast.

When the pancakes are ready, all of them were awake and doing their own things. When we were all eating together, mum and dad are so awkward but I told both of them personally that I'm now with jungkook. Mum was happy for me and dad didn't mind since he said that jungkook is a nice person.

"Eunbi.. You do know that you're like the boys right? You actually have a speciality. Or you can say, powers. Like what you saw the other day. You still don't have it right now but you will trigger the power in you when you really are in trouble and no one is there to help you. So, one day when the power is suddenly there, don't panick and use it for self defense. After that, the power is permenantly there. Use the power only when you need it." He explained to me and I was shocked but I understood and nodded my head.

We continued eating and enjoyed the pancakes. I have to get mum and dad back so I decided to tell mum the truth about dad and she forgave dad but she still isn't used to dad. I can't fix that so I'll just let her get use to him as time pass by.

The day pass by like normal but with more kisses and hugs by kookie.

Jungkook's P.O.V
Mr. Kim wanted to talk to me in private so I left sinb with the boys and went outside with Mr. Kim.

"Jungkook, you know that we can't be here for too long right? We have to go back to our planet since we're not fully human. We need the essence from our planet. If you're thinking of bringing the essence here, you can't. The essence can only be used in our planet. There won't be any use of it if it's here." He said and I just nodded my head. I knew. I couldn't get myself to tell sinb since the trip to go to our planet and here would take too long. But I already made a plan. So I didn't have to worry about it but I have to ask sinb first.

I won't ask her now though because we still have a while for us to stay here. The essence is just for us to control ourselves since you can say, we are monsters. Sinb and Taehyung doesn't need the essence because that's the benefit of being half human.

We went back in and I sat next to sinb, cuddling with her.

I love you sinb. So so much.” i whispered near her ear.

“I love you too jungkook.”  she replied and i gave soft kisses at her ear.

“stopp it tickless.” (Jin : STOB IT) she giggled and i tickle her stomach. She couldnt stop laughing and move around so much.

“yah you both go get a room.” Jimin said and all of them had their eyes on us except for yoongi-hyung obviously because he is sleeping.

The both of us just smiled and cuddled again. I can never get enough of this girl.

The end. (Or maybe not hehe)

———

Ayee I'm done with this book. I'm finishing this fast bc I'm focusing on my new book which is Somnambulism. It is also a sinkook fanfic so go check it out! I'm writing the first chapter next next week ehe.