t h i r t e e n

SinB's P.O.V
After that day, I didn't dare to mess with anyone close to Jennie anymore. The boys walk me to school and home after school. they were like my... bodyguards. but Jungkook have been treating me even better now. he's been more protective of me since. not that i mind.

my phone rang and it's Jungkook. I answered it.

Jungkook : hey beagle

Me : hey bunny..

Jungkook : Are you sick?

Me : maybe?

Jungkook : let's have a sleep over at my house. Your mum won't be home and she don't know when she will come back.

Me : why didn't she tell me?

Jungkook : I'm not sure but she made it sound like I shouldn't ask any question and she'll handle it herself so I didn't ask anything.

Me : she probably have some works to do overseas and she didn't want me to nag to her about bringing me with her.

Jungkook : well I can bring you somewhere fun when you stay at my house with the boys on our holidays that are coming.

Me : there's 3 more days of school till the next holiday soo YAYAY

Jungkook : you can pack your things now. I'm on my way there.

Me : HoW cAn I pAcK tHaT fAsT eKGYGhjaiHdjwj *runs to closet*

Jungkook : *chuckles* just take your time. I'm going to buy some food now baibai.

he hung up before I could answer. I quickly took some sets of clothes I've prepared before and some personal things ;)

right when I finished packing and was about to zip my bag, the doorbell rang. I zipped my bag and went to the door. I closed everything and locked the door with Jungkook behind me.

"Hey Jung-" I was about to greet Kookie but then it was another person there.

"well, well I guess this is really your house. I can come here anytime can't I?" Jennie smirked as I saw Jungkook coming out of his car and he made an eye contact with me. He ran to me and pulled my wrist away from Jennie.
"what do you want from sinb? can't you just leave her alone? we don't want to cause any harm." Jungkook backed away from Jennie.

"oh, of course it won't be you to cause harm. it'll be me. and I just want to mess with you boys using this girl. you all seem to care about her a lot don't you?" Jennie ask stepping forward and I just pulled Jungkook towards the car and into the car.

"just leave her. come on, I just wanted to have fun and not cause any more troubles." I asked with some aegyo because he seems so furious towards Jennie. he laughed it off and started his car. more like his dad's car. he didn't have license yet but he drive like how people do.

the whole journey back to his house was quiet as I didn't have any topic to talk about and I felt sick and tired.

Jungkook's P.O.V
We just got to my house and I looked to my left to see a sleeping beagle. How cute.

I went out of the car and went to the other side to carry sinb out of the car. she must be sick. she feels hot. I carried her to my room and let her sleep on my bed where she slept last time.

I covered her with the blanket and I sat next to the bed. I caressed her soft, black hair. the sight of her pink lips is so pretty. her long eyelashes, perfect nose. she's just so perfect. I'm glad I met her. I touched her forehead and she's still burning hot.

I went onto the bathroom to get a warm cloth to put it on her forehead.

Taehyung's P.O.V
I went into Jungkook's room to see SinB laying down on his bed, sleeping.

I touched her hand and looked to her face. I was about to go when she suddenly pulled my hand before I could let go of her hands.

"Jungkook... I need you... I'm scared of Jennie.. please don't leave me with her, alone.." she says sounding like she is on the verge of crying. Jungkook came and hug her.

"don't cry bi-ah.. don't worry. I won't ever leave you anymore. I'll do anything to protect you from her." When he said that, she let go of my hand and I went outside when Jungkook gave me a signal. I felt guilty that this happened to her because of me. I want to protect her but I'm scared she'll be gone like a butterfly when she realize it is only trouble when I stay close to her.

Jungkook's P.O.V
It hurts myself to see sinb suffering like this. I'll think of a plan to get rid of Jennie. I let go of the hug and put the cloth on her forehead. I couldn't leave sinb just to eat so I went in the blanket with her and slept next to her because that's what we will do in the future.

3rd Person View
as the night pass by, SinB got a nightmare and she was scared. She somehow hugged Jungkook and woke him up. He smiled and hugged her back with his chin on her head and her face in his chest. she snuggled on his body as she felt more comfortable.

SinB's P.O.V
I dreamt of my mum being involved in something and she is trying to give me some hidden messages through the dream but I felt scared. what if something happened? but Jungkook came and make me feel better. which he always did and I was happy for that. dont worry kookie. I'll be better when I can face Jennie. we'll get rid of her together. I got a feeling that I'm something special. it's like as if it was my destiny to meet Jennie and she mess with me.

it's like... I'm the key to get rid of her.

----
3% left rip.