t w e l v e

SinB's P.O.V
suddenly I felt someone hugging me. I knew it was Jungkook just from his scent.

"don't worry sinb-ya, I'll be there for you, by your side whether you like it or not. I'm really sorry if I hurt you before but I really hope you will let me get back my part in your life and believe me like you did." Jungkook whispered to my ear. I nodded and hugged him back.

"You already did kookie-ah, you still had that part and no one will replace you. no one is the same as you are. I'm really sorry if I was being cold and harsh towards you but it's because I thought you just flew away from me like a butterfly and I won't be with you anymore. I'm probably just too emotional about all this problems I'm facing but I'm glad you all are here with me." We let go of the hug and I saw TaeTae looking at us like a confused puppy or maybe tiger but he doesn't look fierce but instead he looks so fluffy.

Jungkook couldn't stop smiling and I realized he wouldn't let go of my hands. We we're about to be late for our class so I pulled him to our class since he won't listen to me and I waved TaeTae goodbye.

The day pass by normally but then Eunha-eonnie wanted to meet me. I didn't tell anyone about this and I went to the rooftop or where I call cliché place where all those romantic, drama or heartbreaking things happen. or maybe just where people nowadays that are emotional, hang out at.

I saw Eunha looking at the view from up here, while I'm looking at the view of her back. I was about to scare her but then instead I got scared by her.

"BOO!" she scared the hell out of me.

"KOOKIE IS HEALTHY FOR YOUDBWKDN" I got scared so I shouted nonsense. -wait wtf did I just say. (a/n; 'nonsense' that could kill us)

"ahah, well cookie is really good for us if it's the healthy type ones." she didn't have any clue of who I just talked about. pheww, good that I didn't get caught.

"why did you call me here for?" I asked not wanting to make the conversation even longer.

"well you know who is Jeon Jungkook right? the new transfer boy from your class?" she asked me back and I just nodded not having any clue what she wanted to talk about him.

"I realized that you both are really close to each other." I nodded, gesturing for her to continue.

"well, I think I have a crush on him. he looks so nice and lien a bunny too! like me! some of my classmate say that we could be a bunny couple and even though I don't really know about him I want you to help me get closer with him. maybe arrange a date for us?" she explained.

"u-uh, sure." I had to help her because she is my friend and she likes him but that is also the last thing I would do because me and Jungkook just got in good term, not that we aren't all this time but it's just that we got better.

"that's all I have to ask so, I have to go now. bye." she said and went away while I was there being so confused with life decisions. why does it have to be that hard to choose the decision? my mind says to do it but my heart says to not do it and I don't even know why! ugh!

I walked down the stairs to meet up with the boys but then I heard some girls gossiping which is normal but it sounded like they were planning something secretive so I looked down from some flight of stairs to them which is at the most bottom part of stairs.

wait... that is Jennie and the cashier earlier! what the hell are they planning. all I have to say is that it doesn't look good and I have a feeling it's related to me so I stayed and listened to them until I heard 2 more voices planning with them.

do Jennie really need an army of people just to get to me? is she a coward? I mean, it would be hard to protect myself against 4 girls that never wants to lose.

well this is an advantage for me since I heard some part of their plans. They were going up the stairs so I hurried and went down to the 2nd level where the canteen are at but then I bumped into the person I needed the most right now. "Kookie.." I felt scared hearing their plan and how many people are going to go against me, myself. but of course I didn't want to worry anyone.

I hugged Jungkook because they were coming out through the door. I looked to the other side from where they are so they wouldn't know that I heard their plan.

"OH HEY EUNBI!" a sunshine, J-Hope - or who I should now call, Hoseokie or Hopie - called for me, shouting from so far away. how the hell did he see me from there.

I felt someone grabbing my wrist and pulling me away from jungkook. He was still clueless, blank maybe because I hugged him out of a sudden. I looked at him asking from help from my facial expression.

He ran to us when he saw my face and right when he reach us, the girls also stopped. I looked to the front and saw the boys ,looking serious. especially Taehyung. He looked like he was going to kill them.

but then everything changed when we all were suddenly in this room. there was just us in it. the girl who held my wrist let it go and I went to Jungkook.

I got so confused when I suddenly was in the swimming pool while they all were watching from above the water. I didn't know how to swim so I tried to find something to hold onto but everytime I do, it disappears. Slowly, I couldn't make myself float anymore and I was sinking into the water. I tried to be brave but looking at Jungkook struggling to move because it looks like he couldn't move himself.

Jungkook's P.O.V
I saw eunbi drowning while here I am, can't even move to save her. the one that is so special for me and I can't live without her. Jennie's power caused us to can't even move except for her and the other girls that are here looking at us, satisfied.

Suddenly, the surrounding changed again and it was back to normal. but the position of us are still the same and eunbi was inhaling so hard and it hurts myself to see her shaking, scared.

"I will do more than that next time. bye now." the girls all went away and all of us ran to eunbi. she was soaking wet and shivering. she was also crying but she tried to cover it up.

"you don't have to show that brave side of you, eunbi. you don't have to pretend every time." I said and I take off my vest. I covered her and I carried her bridal style.

----
wattpad is being shitty rn. sorry for the lame drama. I'm pissed at wattpad and my 2 lil bros rn fkejjdild.
(wrote at ; 1st Nov)