t h r e e

"W-well I was going to visit you but no one opened the door so I climbed here." I said to cover up that I'm a spy. i can't EVER tell anyone I'm a spy.

I can just run away if I'm spying other people that doesn't recognize me but since they knew me, I have no choice but to look so dumb.

"how did you know this is my new house?" he asked me looking at me eye to eye. 'Shit I didn't think about this before. kdkwnrjid' I fought with my mind on answering him nonsense or just keep quiet.

"Eunbi? What are you thinking?" Jungkook interrupted my thoughts. shittt

"nothingggg. I should get going now. BAIBAIII!" then i jumped down and landed on the ground. My ankle hurts little though. but for the sake of not letting Jungkook ask anymore question, I ran to my bag ,mask and jacket.

I took it and walked using the normal ways and not the secret passageway. I wore my jacket and mask when i got nearer to the bigger road.

I almost got home when I saw two figure outside my house. That must be Moonbin and his friend, which is also my friend but from another class, Cha Eunwoo. We call him Eunwoo.

He's quite cute. Don't get me wrong. I treat all my boy- friends like my brother. But i don't call them oppa. I'm more like their hyung. But of course, they are the ones protecting me. Since they are taller and stronger than me and they keep showing off to me because of that.

I have moonbin, eunwoo, got7 ,seventeen, nct.. well mostly EVERY boy groups you know. i'm more friendly towards boys because of my boy-ish attitude. just because of me being friends with so much boys, many girls that like them hates me.

I continued walking towards them and they didn't notice me. I realized I am still wearing my spy suit so i walked to the backyard and climbed to my bedroom. I quicky changed my outfit.

a plain white t-shirt, white shorts and a denim jacket

a plain white t-shirt, white shorts and a denim jacket. I ran down the stairs and I decided to act like I'm going to throw the rubbish. I opened the door and threw the rubbish.

I turned around and suddenly one of them hugged me.

"yah! we're both so worried about you. why did you left without us?" Moonbin said. Well, i guessed by smelling his fragrance. Then he let me out of his embrace.

"it's not both. it's only you, moonbin!" Eunwoo exclaimed. "aw, so Eunwoo-oppa doesn't care about me?" I pouted. waittt,.. DID I JUST CALL HIM OPPA? i looked at both of them and their eyes were wide open. They looked at each other and laughed.

"Ommo The Hwang Eunbi called me oppa! I'm touched! :')" Eunwoo said wiping a fake happy tears.

"eunbi-yah, i didn't care about you too. Now call me oppa :)" Moonbin waited for me to call him oppa but of course I wouldn't do that. It's cringey! i frowned and shook my head.

"eunbiiii stop with your whiningggg. your natural aegyo are killing me!" Eunwoo said and Moonbin nodded agree-ing to what Eunwoo said.

"ahhh, baegopa! (i'm hungry) can we get some ramyun and tteokbokki at the convenience store? I'll pay for you both." I asked them since i'm hungry as hell.

"may i join?" someone said. i recognize the voice and really hope it's not him. fingers crossed. not him, not him, not him, not him pleaseeeee.

i turned around and i saw Jeon Jungkook. what the hell is he doing here?

"sure" eunwoo said. I looked at him and he looked clueless. I didn't feel hungry anymore. i wanted to tell them that i didn't want to eat anymore but moonbin held my hand and he gave my hand a squeeze. which means he knows that i didn't want to go because of Jungkook.

he look at my eye and whispered "don't worry about him. I'll take care of you and also, you haven't ate since this morning right? so let's go. show him that you're strong."

I looked at him and nodded. I smiled a little because i know that someone knows what i'm feeling and moonbin will be by my side.

we went to the nearest convenience store. jungkook and eunwoo is walking in front of me and moonbin talking about random things. moonbin is still holding my hand but i don't mind it since he's the closest to me ever since... you know.

when we reached there, i went to get a cup of ramyun and also tteokbokki that is cooked using hot water which is also in a cup. The three of them took what they wanted to eat and i payed for it in one go.

Jungkook was about to take his money out of his wallet but I already payed for him since I got the money ready earlier. I pretended not to see it.

we went to the empty seats at the corner. i sat in between moonbin and eunwoo. jungkook sat beside eunwoo. Then suddenly, a girl approached Jungkook.

"oh, hi babe." the girl that wears revealing outfit greeted Jungkook and put her arms around Jungkook's neck.

"who's that.. girl? the one tat wears ugly outfit." she asked and pointed at me. The three of them looked at me too.

"oh, just one of my friends that i met today. she's probably going to be one of my fangirls since she knew where my house is even though i never told anyone." he said and pressed on some of the words. it hurts a lot to be honest. I excused myself and went out of the convenience store and walked to somewhere that's like a passageway next to the store.

my tears came running out. what did i do? why does he make it sounds like i'm a slut but he himself doesn't realize that his own girlfriend or i don't fuking know is a slut. I let my body slide down the wall and my vision became blurry because of my tears.

my vision became even worser when someone called for me and i see their figure right in front of me and he hugged me. he kept on saying sorry and after that, blackness took over the world. i didn't know what is going on and i heard the same person saying sorry over and over again for not doing what he was supposed to do.

---
hope yall enjoy this shitty chapter. this chapter is a bit shorter than the ones i wrote b4 and also, guess who is the person who keep on saying sorry? my trial test of an important test is coming after 1 week of holiday which is next week so i have to study or maybe not :)) today i'm veryyy busy but i managed to write this hehe. I'll be back with another shitty chapter next time baibaii (this is just like a random chapter so ye)