f i v e

Jungkook's P.O.V
It's been 1 week after the day she went in the hospital and I've been getting closer to her and earning her trust more each day. Today we're going to go to the amusement park. (where it have ferris wheel n stuff)

It isn't really a date because more boys are going too. ughh. why do sinb have to be so friendly towards them? i just left her for 1 year and she already have tons of 'boy-friends' as in a friend that is a boy. don't she have any girlfriends?

i went to take a bath to get ready and wore a simple outfit because we're not going anywhere fancy. it's outdoor so of course i wouldn't wear tuxedo. I wore

after that i took my phone and look at the time

after that i took my phone and look at the time. i still have some time before going there on the time we planned which is 6pm. yes. we're going there till night.

i decided to go to eunbi's house which is still the same before i left for a year. i rode my motorcycle even though i still haven't have my license.

i took my wallet and phone then went downstairs and took my motorcycle key . I drove to eunbi's house not bothering to call her before i reach there.

when i got there, i called her and she answered it after a few seconds.

Me: yah are you ready yet?

Eunbi: I'm just waiting for the time to come

Me: well come down now. I'm here to give you a ride.

Then she hung up. wow. she's so mean. not that she's not like this last time. wait, of course what do i expect from uri savage ddinbi? I decided to save her name in my contact as 'uri ddinbi'

I looked up from my phone to see eunbi wearing

as expected from my eunbi hyung. she would wear dresses sometimes but that's if there was a special occasion or her beloved ones told her to wear it.

well, of course I was once her beloved ones and I'll make sure to get that position in her heart again.

I'm really thinking of bringing her outer space to my real planet if she ever wondered how it is like outside the Earth.