Two.

Style is the way to say who you are without having to speak

Brilliant golden light filtered  through lavish draperies that covered the huge windows in feminine tones of light dusky pink and pure white, bathing the bedroom in light, dragging Sasha O' Neill reluctantly from her dreams. Dreams of such poignant joy that she lingered in that state of half awake savoring them. Clinging to the sheer joy. 
She opened her eyes, stretched languidly groaning in pleasure and sighed waiting for the dream to fade as reality reasserted itself. Her eyes groggy , she mistily consulted the ceiling as memories flooded back.
she yawned. Her bedside clock clicked. And her bedroom door burst opened, a flurry of cotton pajamas and long blonde  hair barrelled towards  her bed.
Sasha quickly feigned to be asleep.
" wake up sleepy head, "Emily, her beautiful six year old daughter murmured skidding to a halt beside her king size bed and climbed next to her sleeping mom, shaking her.

"Mmmmh " groaned Sasha turning away from Emily. Hiding her smile.

"Wake up and shine sleeping Beauty. It's your prince charming" she said in a singsong voice kissing her.

" But mom i don't want to go to school  all the kids make fun of me" grumbled Sasha mimicking Emily's baby voice.

" I don't sound like that" grumbled Emily. Her small pink lips puckered in a cute pout, her brows cringing together in mock anger. Angelic face scrunched into a frown.

"Good morning Peebles" Sasha groaned using Emily's pet name a smile on her face as she gathered Emily in her arms giving her a fierce hug.  Realizing just how much she had missed her after  two days immersed in the construction of the new outlets of her fashion empire,glamour in New York  and Chicago. Spending vast amount of money buying superbly located sites on future stores. Loving the thrill and the rush but still feeling empty without her daughter; her world.

" morning. I missed you"  Emily reiterated her voice with a promise of musical lilt full of love and longing pleated her heart and Sasha hugged her even tighter raining kisses on her heart shaped sweet innocent face.

" I missed you too dear"

"You should have taken me with you then we would have had each other" come the petulant reply.

"But you had school and anyway a got you a present"  Sasha leaned over reaching for a Barbie doll perched on her nightstand hidden from view as Emily jumped up and down in joy on seeing it, shrieking and cradling the doll in her tiny hands. Rubbing her soft cheeks on the dolls hair. Giggling happily.
Sasha hated bribing her but she would buy her a whole store of dolls to add to Emily's ever growing collection just to see her so happy. It didn't matter the gifts were a constant prickle to her conscience of her guilt as a working mom who buried herself in her work to  avoid her emotional problems; The hole in her bruised heart consequently neglecting her only child.

                           °°°°°°°°°

Hand in hand with her daughter they waltz downstairs through the sun dappled double living rooms of her very large house in California yet it managed to retain an intimate homey feeling. It was a new house. Built to her specifications to the last detail. A house rich in personality and opulent glamour.
Each room beckoning passerby with asymmetrical bouquets of upholstered furniture, Succulently flowered linens, polished floorboards and granite fireplaces in every room.
Clustered blooming indoor plants near French doors, overflowing bookshelves, multitude of paintings lining long hallways and splendid whimsical  antique candlesticks bought for their charm and exuberance. No formality just grandeur,opulence and carefree freshness.
A home only huge expense could maintain at its immaculate perfection that Sasha loved.
Smiling gaily and chatting freely with her daughter they made their way to the dining room greeting three maids as they scurried away to their jobs. The family chef Jean François smiled as the mom and daughter duo walked in. A usual occurrence when his employer was around.
They plopped in the chairs next to each other battering casually as he prepared the meal.;  slices of white toast covered thickly with tip tree's jam topping it carefully with layered slice of bacon. The combination served with orange juice.
He served them, Emily dragging him into the conversation  from time to time as she retold her antics proudly. The worry,pride and wistful longing on Sasha face wasn't lost to jean and he felt sorry for her missing her daughter's growth when she is too busy running her multimillion dollar empire.

Retreating back to her bedroom, Sasha kicked off her pajamas and made it to the bathroom to take a long indulgent shower. Enjoying the hot sprays slushing over her body. Clearing her mind. Plastering her long hair onto her face. Refreshing her fatigued muscles after the journey and the jet lag.
Later, brushing her hair she couldn't dismiss her beauty ,the vivid freshness of milky skin, the brightness of her smoky eyes, the deeply gleaming abundance of her hair.
At thirty five she had a body of a twenty year old.
Disappearing  into her dressing room she threw on her Victoria secret lace bra and wiggled into her matching panties before choosing a black Gucci dress to go with her  killer red heels. She applied minimal make up, blow dried her hair letting it fall down over her shoulders  forming a halo around her oval face and assessed herself at the full body  mirror and loved what she saw.
The cool sophisticated iron lady looking back at her a knowing smile on her blood red full glossy lips. A woman who knew how to carry herself with an aura of invincibility and confidence. Her deep brown eyes betraying nothing but a gleam of wisdom, a hint of coy  mischief and a hardness born out  of pain and experience. You didn't become among the top richest women in the world without Learning  a thing or two in a cruel world infested with  backstabbing bitches, egocentric men, backward beliefs and retarded systems guaranteed to hold back women. And the worst part she was a double minority: female and Spanish.
Life hadn't been fair to her. Widowed, divorced and orphaned. But she had learnt early. From the shy girl to the lady she was now.
A sly smile on her beautiful face she made it to her waiting black sleek Rolls Royce greeting her chauffeur before settling comfortably on the plush leather seat.
The car navigated around the granite fountain gliding through the long driveway flanked by trees streaking towards the imposing high grilled gates of her estate while she enjoyed the view of her lush gardens before joining the light traffic ready to face the world.
Life could only get better.  

author's note:
Thanks for reading the second chapter of glamorous.
Any comment and advice is highly recommended and appreciated.
Please don't forget to vote and share.
Thanks
what do you think about the character Sasha O'Neill?