Hidan x Reader Lemon

You were walking back from a week-long mission, Pein had sent you on. Hoping to get some alone time with your lover before either of you had another mission. Doing the right hand seals, the base door opened making the shadow sitting by the door abruptly stand up and leap for you. "HOLY FUCK, HIDAN!! WHAT THE FUCKING HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR FUCKING DOING!?" you screamed hitting your lover over the head repeatedly. "Come on babe I fucking waited for you the whole fucking time." Hidan whined, hugging your waist.

          Hidan normally wasn't a very big softy but with you he was an angel...well other than his extreme need for sex and cursing. "Well I wasn't gone that fucking long whinny ass." Sadly, you didn't help with his habit of cursing as you had the same nasty habit. Both of you are immortal jashinists, so cursing and the need for sex was not uncommon. "Stich-face I need some fucking sake!" you snapped walking into the kitchen dragging the man hugging your waist with you. "Get it yourself brat." Kakazu mumbled from the living room. "Oi motherfucker you wanna fucking go!?" Hidan snapped stomping up to the other zombie of the zombie trio. "Hidan fucking chill you flat tits will ya!" you growled grabbing a few bottles of sake then latching onto the neck of his cloak.

            Pulling him back to your shared room you tossed the zealot onto the bed, tossing your cloak over the desk chair you turned the chair around and straddled the wooden piece of furniture. Taking a quick chug of sake, you quickly downed the bottle waiting for Hidan to put on a show. "Well? Ya gonna fucking get me turned on or will we just go without sex tonight?" you smirked at his face. Puffing his cheeks out made you purr. 'Oh, what those cheeks could do.' you mused. "Damn it fine, but it's your fucking turn tomorrow." Hidan pouted. Slowly sliding his cloak off Hidan smirked when he had your eyes trained on his toned chest. Pulling his arms out of the sleeves you waited for him to show you more. Grabbing his jashinist pendent Hidan licked the triangle, slithering his tongue through the open triangle, leaving you with a lump in your throat. "You like that babe?" Hidan purred leaning back letting his back arch behind his body letting his groin push itself out wards. Only one word can describe this pose. Sexy. But fortunately, his show was not over. Sliding his hand down to his crotch Hidan slowly rubbed himself looking at you while smirking knowing you had completely lost your control. Smirking Hidan decided to keep going. Antagonizing slow Hidan unbuckled his pants and just as slowly slid them off flinging them over to the side, not caring where they ended up. Running a hand up and down his body Hidan waited for you to get wet enough that you would pounce, knowing that's when you're best.

            Your control suddenly snapped standing up you started off the same as him, pulling your tank top off slowly. Tossing it to the side you quickly yanked off your black shorts, leaving your bra and panties on. "Come on babe you ready?" Hidan growled hooking his finger under your bra strap. With a quick swipe of his finger your black lacey bra lay on the ground completely destroyed, but this happens every night. Just it was switched on who pulled what off every time. Pulling you down to his height Hidan gave you a long kiss sneaking his tongue in to roam his new territory. Pulling back a string of saliva connected your mouths. Panting you latched your lips onto Hidan's neck sucking and kissing marking him as yours for the millionth time. Getting a soft moan from the male made your body shutter. Sliding your hand up to his chest you softly played with his nipples pulling and pinching them with your fingers. Groaning Hidan slid his hand down your chest the same as you had done had begun playing with your erect nipples, pulling, and twisting the piercing that held onto your left nipple, you moaned clawing at his back. Smirking Hidan switched you over so you were on bottom. Your arms and knees the only thing holding you from the mattress. A cold sensation ran over your folds before your panties had been destroyed with the kunai Hidan held up grinning. Gliding his fingers over your clit painfully slow had you jerking your hips back wanting more. Smacking your ass Hidan yanked your hair back and kissed your forcefully. "Bad girl, don't move and master will give you a gift. Got it?" Hidan purred biting your ear lobe, sending shivers down your spine. Nodding you head silently he jerked your head back to face him again making you moan in the pleasurful pain. "Who am I? I wanna hear you say it." Hidan demanded pulling out a small chain collar from the drawer beside the bed. Latching the collar around your neck Hidan shoved two fingers into you jamming them deep inside you. "M-master!" You mewled gasping out from the pleasure. Twisting his fingers Hidan wanted you to wither underneath his touch so he could punish you more. Biting your lip, you let a small moan release from your closed mouth vibrating your throat.

                Smirking Hidan spanked you again adding a third finger and curling one. Pulling the three fingers out Hidan inserted them in again quick going in and out quickly, watching you bit your finger to not cry out. Small noises rang here and there but he was slowly losing control too. "Say my name babe, and I'll give ya what you want." Hidan demanded smacking your ass again before yanking you by your collar and kissing your roughly. Sliding his tongue in and out he easily won dominance and explored the wet cavern before wrapping his tongue around yours demanding to dance. "M-mas-ster~" you moaned in-between gasps of air. "Good girl." Hidan growled his voice hoarse from all the panting. Flipping you over Hidan sat you on top of him and slammed you down onto him. Going deep inside you Hidan continued to ram into you building up speed quickly. "Ahh fuck.....Gnn God your so mhh tight!" Hidan moaned changing positions again having you under him. Spreading your legs wider you hope for deeper penetration. "Yeah! Please right there! Fuck Nghhhh!" You clawed at his back wrapping your legs around his waist. Pulling you up Hidan sat on his knees pounding into you hitting your G-spot every time, making you moan and cry out his name. "God I'm Gnn fuck yeah! I'm go-gonna gnn cum! Fuck yes! God fuck yes!" Hidan grunted biting onto your bare neck leaving a red bite mark. "Babe! Please I-I'm Nghhhh I'm al-almost the-there! Fucking hell yes! Fuck gnn mhh!" throwing your head back you came, making your back arch and crying out his name loudly.

               Not yet reaching his climax yet Hidan kept ramming into you getting sloppy before finally Cuming along with you. Filling you with his warm seed gave your back a pleasant shiver. Humming in satisfaction you fell back on the bed pulling Hidan down on top of you, putting as little weight as he could with his body as weak as it is. Sliding out of you Hidan sighed in contentment and wrapped his arms around you pulling the covers over you and him, falling asleep quickly.