P

(For Shelby_Laufeyson )
Remember the way you made me feel, such young love but, something in me knew that it was real, frozen in my head.

You frowned softly to yourself; it was impossible to get a word out of George.  The poor boy, you knew, was devastated.  You wanted so badly to help him, but he only wanted to push you away.  You wanted so badly to hold him, but he never even let you come close to him.  You closed your eyes before you turned to face Molly Weasley, his mother.  "Just tell him to let me know if he needs anything.  Tell him I'll be back, tomorrow," you said.  Molly gave you a soft and weak smile and pulled you in for a hug.

"Very well, dear.  Take care of yourself." She softly said before you walked out with a frown on your lips.  You knew the Weasley's weren't doing well; the death of George's twin, Fred, had hit each of them badly.  George's way of coping with his brother's death was to push everyone away.  Everyone including his mother and father, and the girl he had known since diapers; you.  You wanted so desperately to be there for him, but he just made it so damn hard.  So you let it be.  You didn't complain, you only did what you could and stayed silent when he didn't reply.  Most of the time, you would just stand at his door to see if he would speak to you.  Still, he wouldn't.

If you would say you weren't hurt by Fred's death, you would've been lying to yourself.  You loved Fred with every fiber in your soul.  But you also loved George with every fiber in your soul.  George was your life.  And it hurt you, even more, to know that George's entire being was slowly falling apart.  You could only wish for his well-being, at the time.  It was simply too hard to get him to come out of his shell.  However, you were certain as hell to never give up.  You would get your George back, even if it meant wasting years of your life for him.