A

Pictures I'm living through, for now, trying to remember the good times, our life was cutting through so loud, memories are playing in my dull mind.

You could remember your times fondly with the Weasley twins. Fred would always tease the two of you, George would join in, and you would just sit there, with an embarrassed blush on your cheeks. You could only wish for these simple moments, now. When George would come flying down the stairs behind of Fred, Fred beating him to the seat beside of you. George would end up sitting on top of his brother, causing you to laugh. Oh, how you missed it.

George sat in his room for days on end, not coming out even when Molly asked him to. You would stand there for hours, asking for him to come out of his room. Today was one of those days.

"George, sweetheart, please . . ." you said, frowning deeply. "Your mom made a big meal. You should come down and eat."

"No," he said, his voice hoarse from what you guessed was him crying. "Just tell her to put it by the door."

"George, your family wants to see you. I want to see you," you frowned softly, crossing your arms over your chest. "It would be nice if you would come out to see us." You leaned against the door, pressing your forehead to the door as well. You didn't get an answer from the man, causing you to deeply frown. If he would just talk to you, he would be better. At least, that is what you would continuously tell yourself. You took a deep breath and turned away from the door. You would just have to try, some other time. You walked downstairs, holding your arms close to your body.

What you didn't know about was the man who cracked open his door, using a silencer spell just to see you walk away. He loved you. He missed you. However, he didn't want you to worry about his pain. It was selfish of him to think this way, but he couldn't help it. He needed someone to talk to, but he wasn't going to look for anyone. He wanted to let you in, but he couldn't bring himself to it. He just couldn't.