P

I hate this part, paper hearts, and I'll hold a piece of yours; don't think I would just forget about it, hoping that you won't forget about it.

You had left the burrow without another word, holding your arms close to your body.  You closed your eyes and apparated home.  You were exhausted, mentally and physically, and you only wanted more to be held in the arms of your love.  However, of course, that would not be happening anytime soon.  You went to your bedroom and immediately curled up in your bed, your eyes fluttering shut.  There, you fell into a dreamless sleep. 

On the other hand, George was tossing and turning all night long.  He couldn't sleep.  His mind was swimming with thoughts; he was afraid he'd drown in them.  Taking a deep breath, he looked up at the ceiling and thought deeply.  Yes, he missed his brother.  He was his entire world.  But, he had a girl here, that loved him enough to stick with him, even though he acted like he didn't want her there.  Should he let her in?  Should he stop being stubborn?  The poor boy seemed to have lost his head - he wasn't going to be getting it back, anytime soon. 

Molly Weasley, though still in the mourning process of the death of her son, was sick and tired of her other son pushing such a wonderful girl away.  She was confused as to why she (you) came back every single damn day, even though George always told you to go away.  But what she didn't know was that today would be the last day you'd go back.  You would stop going, knowing he was only going to push you away.

You were a bit tired of running back and forth.  If George wanted you from here on out, he would have to come and find you.  You knew that if he really truly loved you, he would come for you.  If he didn't, well . . . You would burn that bridge when you came to it. 

So many thoughts and so many mixed feelings coursed through your entire being.  You felt like your head would explode when you woke up; you had a raging headache.  It would keep your mind off of the more important things, at the moment.  That's all you were thankful for.