E

I hate this part, paper hearts, and I'll hold a piece of yours, don't think I would just forget about it . . . Hoping that you won't forget about it.

You gently grasped George's hand and led him to sit in the dining room.  "You need to eat something, love.  You look terrible."

George cracked a small, barely visible grin.  "Thanks.  You look wonderful, yourself."

You gave him a sad look and gently kissed his cheek with a soft sigh.  George sat down at the table, watching as you made a couple of sandwiches and grabbed a bag of his favorite snack.  You brought it over to him before you got him and yourself a glass of milk.  George silently thanked you, but he didn't touch his food.  He sipped at his milk, frowning a bit. 

"Come on . . ." You deeply frowned at him.  "Please eat.  You have to eat."

George looked up at you.  "I know I have to.  I just can't make myself do something I don't want to do."

"Please?" You blurted, staring at the man in disbelief.  "Please eat?  You're scaring me. You could starve to death and I would know it's my fault because I couldn't get you to eat."

George furrowed his eyebrows at you before he picked up a sandwich and hesitantly began to take small bites of it.  You let out a soft sigh and run a hand through your hair. 

You had no idea how you were going to help him, but you were going to do it.  You would not let George give up more than he already had. 

(Just a filler chapter (; )