H

Pictures I'm living through for now, trying to remember all the good times; our life was cutting through so loud, memories are playing in my dull mind.

"Y/n, I'm here." George softly said, pulling you closer to his chest.  He took a deep breath, not daring to let your body go.  You hid your face in his chest, gripping onto his shirt.  "I'm sorry.  I'm so sorry.  I shouldn't have ignored you all that time.  I was being selfish . . . I didn't think of anyone, but myself-"

"It's okay," you said, resting against him.  "You were going through something and you just wanted to be alone.  I know how that is."  You gently grasped his hand and laced your fingers with his.  George kissed your cheek. 

As you observed the man, you seen how sunken in his pale face was.  He looked like half the man he used to be.  George slowly sat down on your couch, pulling you with him.  You reached out and gently cupped his cheeks.  He frowned against you. 

"I look like shit, don't I?" He softly asked you.  You truthfully nodded, leaning over to kiss his cheek.  "I'm sorry, my love.  I truly am.  I wish I could take it all back.  I didn't want to break up with you.  I didn't want to do any of that.  I just thought it was best.  Maybe you could move on.  But you didn't.  You stayed.  You stayed and I still pushed you away."

You cut him off from saying anymore with a soft kiss.  George's eyes widened slightly, shocked. 

"Baby, first off, you need a shower.  And to brush your teeth.  Then, we can start getting you back in shape, okay?  I'll even stay with you, if you want me to." You softly said.  George looked up at you before he gave a small nod. 

"Okay.  Please . . . I think I need that more than anything." He cuddled into you, before he got to his feet, pulling you up as well.  He gently grasped your hand and led you to your bathroom.  "I'm sorry, Y/n," he repeated. 

"And I said that it was okay."  In your head, you could remember a similar situation.  It was in your fifth year and your Owl had passed away, due to an unknown disease.  You were depressed, to say the least.  The owl was the last thing you had of your grandmother.  So when it passed away, it hit you hard.  When it came down to it, whenever you were down in the dumps, George was there to help you.  He helped you out of your depression and he made you who you were today.  Now, it was your turn to return the favor.  You were going to help him, instead.