S

I hate this part paper hearts, and I'll hold a piece of yours; don't think I would just forget about it, hoping that you won't forget . . .

Within a few months, you had gotten happier - George by your side only made it better.  You were happy for once in nearly two years.  George was also getting better; however, that little place in his heart would not let go of his beloved Fred.  Even Mrs. Weasley occasionally had a little spurt of mistery.  Fred was one of her babies.  No one could let go of Fred.  Fred and George, especially, were like the duo of the century; if not the entire history of twins (okay, that might be stretching it a little too far).  

But now, it wasn't Fred, George, and Y/N.  It was just George and Y/N.  And for the time being, you believed it was best.  For, when someone leaves you, that doesn't mean you should give up.  You should simply look for the beauty in what is left of their life.  For you, that would be George.  And for George, that would be you.

The two of you made each other okay again.  You made each other happy.  You gave each other a reason to live, even when the two of you felt like the entire world was against you.  You finally were happy.  And if truth be told, even though the two of you missed Fred with your entire being, you wouldn't live your life any other way.  You had George and the rest of the Weasley family.  Your boyfriend's best friend would be happy looking down at you.  Maybe that was for the best.  

Taking a deep breath, like you often found yourself doing, you looked up at George who pulled you once more into his chest.  He buried his face in the crook of your neck, placing a soft kiss on your skin.  "I love you, more."

Don't think I would just forget about it, hoping that you won't forget . . .